• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you think EMH will affect our trip 6/6 to 6/11??

Leigha

DIS Veteran
I know they're trying th program out in May. How long does it ususally take for them to decide where or not they are going to implement something like this? We go in early June and, of course, I'm trying to plan, plan, plan!

I'm with you; going May 28-June 7. Who knows what they'll implement by that time?! I'll just have to keep coming to DIS to find out - right up to the last minute!

I really think it's up in the air. Disney has been known often to make last minute changes. So, I would still keep my plans alittle flexible.

We're going in mid-June. No one really knows what will happen after the test period (even Disney doesn't know!) so I'm keeping my original plans but have made a couple of extra PS's and sketched out a rough itinerary just in case the new EMH is in effect. I'll go with whatever turns out to be in effect when the time comes. Things like this are really trying for mega-planners, aren't they? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter