Do you talk to strangers

Low-key, I think of you as more of a magazine type guy than a book guy. That surprises me.

Your guess would seem right, that would fit me more, but I am always reading a novel, sometimes I feel like Maggila Gorilla siting down with a book :laughing:

Sometimes. You can usually tell if someone would want to chat a little or if they seem to be keeping to themselves. I usually let them strike up a conversation first. There was a nice lady on my way to Dallas last month on a business trip, she gave me tips on the best route to avoid construction from the airport to my hotel.

Usually I talk to people while waiting for a ride or in the monorail... just being friendly

I usually will say a general hello, good morning, etc to people....be it on a plane, bus, elevator, etc just to be polite/friendly. I usually don't engage anymore than that. If the other person strikes up a convo (which is rare) I'll chat with them. On a plane though, I usually try to sleep (I'm a nervous flyer) so I usually don't talk too much to anyone.

I am not a very social person and I don't like talking to strangers, so no I don't initiate conversation with them. If someone talks to me I will politely reply but I will be uncomfortable.

Doesn't really happen on an airplane though because I have always been traveling with someone I know. Plus I wear those earplugs that regulate pressure when I fly so I wouldn't be able to hear anyway.

It's fun to talk to people on planes or in a line at WDW, but I'm careful that I don't get too long-winded. I don't want to be "that guy" that just wouldn't shut up.:)

Yeah, I will say hi. I don't really like it though when they want to talk for the whole flight. I sort of get into a zone when I'm flying alone.

Not typically, but I will be polite if someone talks to me. I'm pretty much destined to turn into that type of person though. My mother used to joke about my grandmother because she would talk to strangers anywhere and now she is the person who talks with strangers everywhere.

I have the gift of the gab:cool1::cool1: and will talk to complete strangers. I will continue to do so if they seem interested, if not then I shut up:rotfl::rotfl:

I'm usually tired and grumpy on the plane. I will talk to people who talk to me and I will do what I can to make the people sitting next to me comfortable (arm rest up/down, etc) but I usually read so I don't have to talk to anyone. :guilty:

I will talk to anyone, any where else, though.

on the plane or just keep head down ?

I always have a book but on the way to my vacation spot, but I might strike up a small conversation if they have a friendly face. On the way back just bury self in book cause im all depressed

If it's a woman, is cute, and doesn't have a ring on her finger, yes.

I generally talk to strangers no matter where I am, if they want to talk or not haha.

I can usually get the grumpiest of people to crack a smile or too. Not to toot my own horn, but I am one funny lady!

DH can't believe some of the things I say, it's all in good fun.

I'm sure by the time I get off the plan in October I'll have a couple of new friends :).

I am quick to judge and always think people that talk to me or my friends are creepers. I am trying to change that, because I imagine you can meet some really amazing people by talking to strangers. Maybe I watch too much Law&Order. haha

It seems I attract everyone. So my answer is yes.

Depends on the situation. If I'm alone I normally don't speak to men, but will talk to women. I get creeped out easily.

I already feel bad for the person sitting next to me on my flights in October. I hate flying. HATE it... and this will be the first time I will be flying alone ever. Also, I talk when I am nervous. So, yea. Perfect storm!

If they talk to me I'll talk to them, I never initiate a conversation with strangers though.

I have the gift of the gab:cool1::cool1: and will talk to complete strangers. I will continue to do so if they seem interested, if not then I shut up:rotfl::rotfl:

This, If they talk back I will continue talking to them. I sometimes make them regret they ever started talking to me, cause I talk so much. Especially if I am nervous. So on a plane I will talk to a lot! :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter