Do you still bring a Camera?

My best friend & I travel with 3 cameras and 2 phones between us....bahahha!!! We each have a DSLR and enjoy photography, and the 3rd is a waterproof shockproof that we usually had over for character photos since not everyones great with a DSLR, and we use it to video to vlog.

That being said, if the boys wont be down for photos, I'd just go with a phone, or if you have a smaller point & shoot, take it to not have something so heavy lugging around. Photopass generally knows how to use phones, to get some pictures around the parks! Memory maker can be quite pricey, especially if you won't be stopping a whole lot for pictures! It is more than characters though, main street, around the parks, sometimes they'll take random candids of you during events and pass the cards on to you. If you think it'd be worth it, that'd be easiest

Yes, last time we went I brought my good camera (wasn't a DSLR). In October, I'm bringing my DSLR and extra lenses.

Always. Phones are just backup cameras for the times you don't know you need a camera then suddenly wish you had one. When you know you'll be needing a camera, bring a camera.

nope.... not since the whole family has good iphones.... we get lots of great pics,and it's easy to carry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter