Do you spend more time at the parks or at the campground?

For us it depends on what time of year it is. In the summer we go only at night during EMH's. Same if we go during busy times. Like another poster said they think about the fort when they're at a park, well that's me too.

I'd say we spend about a third of the time in the parks. Mostly EMH. My three-year-old wants to go to the playground, my eight-year-old to the arcade, older DD likes to shop at the trading post and we all wanted to check out the "new" pool, so we found ourselves at the Fort mostly last trip. Plus, my mother, sister and nephews came for half the week (no passes) so we stayed "home". :lmao: Doesn't seem to matter that we spent hundreds of dollars on passes once we get there.

Another thing, we bought FL resident annual passes to the water parks (after 2 PM) this last trip, so we had to try out one of them. We ended up at Blizzard Beach and despite hubby's trepidation, we had a blast. If it were up to DH we wouldn't leave the Fort.

We have done both. Our first visit last year we spent most of our time at the parks. When we were there in November we spent all of our time at FW and riding the monorail. This time we are fortunate to have annual passes. We will go to the parks every day for 1/2 day and come back for 1/2 day. Lots to do everywhere. We will probably switch morning one day and afternoon the next. DH likes to stay busy and I can build in some pool time and beach time. We both get something we love. Also the dogs get us 1/2 days.

We have also done both. The past two years we have had APs, so we felt more freedom to come and go from the parks as we liked. One spring break trip we didn't do the parks at all, as we knew they would be packed. That ended up being a good decision since DH had an emergency at work and was on his Blackberry all week. The kids and I rode bikes and went to the pool. At least we had a great time!

Wake up early, to the park of the day.... lunch at the camper, swim or hand at the Fort.... then back to the park for extr majic hours late night.

8 day vacation.... 1 or 2 days are spent at the camper riding bikes or at the pool.

We visit at least once and some years twice a year. We have always spent most of our time in the Fort than in the parks. The exception MAY be this trip which will be short because of the time we have from the end of DS's 1st year at college and the start of his summer job over Memorial Day weekend. Add to it we will be bringing a friend of his who loves the rides, and we are planning on being in the parks every day of the stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter