• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you sing in the car?

DD and I always sing in the car...while DS sits in the back w/ his hands over his ears! We have fun though!

I sing in the car all the time! Sometimes, when sitting in traffic I'll look out the window and notice the people in the car next to me are looking at me! I usually wave and keep on singing. Annmarie

I always sing in the car. I think I sound good until I turn the volume down, then I realize the awful truth- tone deaf.:D

It is the best thing in the world. Who needs a radio..I sing a capella all the time! I sing show tunes, xmas songs, church songs and then when I can't think of what I want to sing I sing to the radio.

I thought of the best story. I was singing with my kids, the itsy bitsy spider and I was sitting at a light. Well, I look over and this guy is starring at me mouth wide open...my back windows are tinted so I guess he couldn't see my DS2 and DD10mo in the back signing the song with me. So, I rolled down my window and started singing at the top of my lungs..then I told him to join me..he just looked at me..but I laughed so hard!

Another one here for car siging. I have the worst voice in the world but when I'm in the car, I dont even think about it. I'll sing with the windows down in traffic and sing with my friends in the car. It actually makes me laugh when I'm siging and someone else sees me making a fool of myself. There is nothing better then a long drive in the summer singing along to the radio!

I know the words to A LOT of songs or at least I think I do. My hubby teases me that whoops seems to be part of the lyrics to the songs I sing.

I always say whoops when I mess up the words.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter