• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do YOU scarp...

like George Thorogood & the Destroyers - I Scarp alone (you know when I scarp alone, I prefer to be by myself)

:cool1:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Scarping is the coolest!!! So warm :sunny: and fuzzy :dog2:

Missed scarping yesterday due to family obligations but I'm all caught up today. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Scarping is something you do with your friends or you may do alone, but usually you do both at the same time. It's takes less creativity than scrapping, but can be entertaining in a warm and fuzzy kind of way.

Haven't scarped much today. Had a party and DD had a choir concert.

what is scarping?

skärp
NOUN: An escarpment.
TRANSITIVE VERB: Inflected forms: scarped, scarp·ing, scarps
To cut or make into an escarpment.
ETYMOLOGY: Italian scarpa, slope, perhaps of Germanic origin. See sker-1 in Appendix I.

maggie

I don't see myself getting too much scarping done this week since I have to start my marathon baking session tomorrow. As for warm and fuzzy - well, the kitchen will be warm and as long as the dogs stay out of it then it won't be fuzzy! :dog2:

I'll catch up on my scarping after Christmas!

Oh....I couldn't go that long without scarping. It's a daily thing I have to do now!

disneyfreakjackie said:
:blush: Don't tell anyone ... but I scarp EVERYDAY!!! :bitelip: :rolleyes1

Me too - in fact, I've even been scarpping when I should really be in the kitchen scraping! (pots that is!) :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I guess I will stand in front of the group now...

Hello, my name is Cindy
And I am a "Scarpaholic"
I need someone to call when the
scarp moods hits....
will you be my sponsor?

Without scarping , warm and fuzzy would loose it's meaning

Yes, I've scarped today and I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

:goodvibes

I usually scarp at work ;)

But then again I can scarp or scrap at home alone or with friends too.

Deb

I have withdrawals if I don't SCARP on a daily basis. I :love: to scarp its so inviting. I guess I am a :crazy: scarpaholic too!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OK OK I'll give......
I haven't been around here much since I started to Scarp!

I am scarper, she's a scarper, wouldn't you liek to be a scarper too! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter