Do you remember your Cabbage Patch Kid's name?

SDFgirl

<font color=teal>Weekend spelunker<br><font color=
Mine was Jelina Emelina. Goodness, how I loved her. :cutie: I had another one named Christopher Irwin too.

DH even had one - his name was Girard.

My little brother got a preemie - his name was Carmine! Like a little mafia baby. :rotfl:

What were yours?

ROFL yes I do remember, mine was Luisa Elise. Oh wait - maybe it was Luisa Rose. Darn it. None of us agreed how to pronounce it. My mom said Lou-eesa, but I call her Lou-issa.

I usually changed my Cabbage Patch names from their "original ones". Although, I did keep an Elizabeth Ann. It didn't fit the doll, although she was a strange little thing to begin with. At one time, later 80's they were making ethnic ones, and she had on a beautiful magenta spanish dress with black lace and a black veil...but she had blonde hair! :confused:

I renamed my first ever Cabbage Patch as Gibson....named after my favorite store. It was run by a family with the last name Gibson, and I thought that it was the most beautiful name ever. I still have Gibson, well actually my daughter does. Of couse her hair is not in it's pig tails anymore and she is naked....Poor little Gibson. :sad2: At least she kept the name. :thumbsup2

Dody Tabitha
Delora Anne
and my DD6 still plays with them from 25 years ago.:goodvibes(I'm really aging myself)

Lissie was her first name and I cannot think of the middle one right now. i could call my sister up and she would remember though! :rotfl:

I am totally blanking on her name, but she is up in my closet right now!!

However, my brother had one named Woodie Bertie. He wanted a black bald one -even specified this to Santa- and my Mother searched high and low for one. She found ONE but there was another woman also looking for one for her son and she let her have it. He was pretty upset at Santa on Christmas Day because he hadn't listened to him, and didn't want to open the rest of his presents because Santa "probably just got him a bunch of other stuff he didn't ask for." We still tease him about it. We're white by the way. :rotfl:

Absolutely. Her name is Trixie Delores, and she is in a box somewhere in my basement.

I always thought her name sounded like she worked in a brothel. :lmao:

I have no clue, though its my dd's fave toy, even though she got 4 Cabbage Patches for Christmas. I stuck their birth certificates in the backs of their diapers to she could keep track of them.

Zachary Eldridge...he was a little bald boy, the cutest thing!!

I even remember my cousins' - Lou Herb!

Celia Nikki was the first. Malcolm Alexander was the second (bald w/paci). I have about 10 others but those are the names I remember.

Melina Lillith
Stacey Sonja (she was a preemie)
Priscilla Myra
and my Koosa was named April

Alana Cornelia

I wish my DD's had her, but she didn't survive my youngest sister. My four year-old got one of the anniversary ones though. Funny that I remember the name of mine from that long ago and have no clue what DD's is named.

My DD got a little one for X-mas 07. Her name was Madison Kinsey and she had her nearly a week before she vanished into the mountain of toys to never be seen again...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter