• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you remember Emmasgrammy?

Wow, I remember that story. It was such a terrible, heartbreaking tragedy. I am keeping them in my prayers once again.

Shirley, has it really been 5 years? I cannot believe it. It seems like just yesterday. I am so happy to hear they have such joy in their lives again, I will pray for that baby girl. Thanks for filling us in.:) p.s. I'll be in your neck of the woods in about 5 more weeks Shirley:), well not quite down where the Magic is, but will be in Disneyworld and close by you, so here's a big hug from me!:grouphug: I hope you are feeling well and you and Norm are happy!:cloud9:

Hey there Jillpie - IF you get over this way, please stop by - I do have an empty guestroom - Anyhow it is going to be 6 years in August - Michal has kept me updated and DeeDee is now on the uphill - in fact came out of surgery and really doing great - looks like she may be home maybe the end of the week or so. The now have 2 granddaughters and of course just over the edge with joy - the first one must be about 2 or so years old now.
Will let Michael and Lynda know about all the prayers - I pray that someday, they will come back to the board. Lynda was a stitch of laughter and I will never forget the bathing suit incident :lmao:
Blessings always to each and all

I also can't believe it's been 5 years. God bless baby DeeDee. I hope and pray she continues to do well.

I wasnt here unfortunantly when this happened but what a sad thing to have to endure..Im sending prayers and hugs to Emmasgrammy for their little granddaughter and please keep us all updated. Its good to hear that she is on the uphill climb..we will be there holding onto faith and hope for her to recover well and keep on fighting :goodvibes:thumbsup2:hug:

I wasnt here unfortunantly when this happened but what a sad thing to have to endure..Im sending prayers and hugs to Emmasgrammy for their little granddaughter and please keep us all updated. Its good to hear that she is on the uphill climb..we will be there holding onto faith and hope for her to recover well and keep on fighting :goodvibes:thumbsup2:hug:

You missed one of the great water slide stories told to date. She is a great lady and prayers are out there for them.

Thankfully I was able to go back (thanks to the link provided) to read the waterslide story...how hilarious that was! :lmao: I have to admit that was the best storytelling that I have ever heard. I even had to read that story to my hubby about the waterslide:goodvibes

I hope that one day Emmasgrammy can find her way back here so she can be welcomed home :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter