Do you really have to call first thing for Cinderella Breakfast.

Mikailova

Mouseketeer
I'm planning on doing it on Nov. 2nd for my birthday. I know it's a popular meal, and I'm perfectly prepared to be up at the crack of dawn to make my ADR, but do I really have to be? I would have to be dialing and punching into the cue at 5:59AM central time to be ready for the clocks to roll on 7AM eastern in FL.

I'm thinking that it's a non-peak time, but I've heard the basic rule that it sells out in 15 minutes.

Well, I am wanting November 2nd breakfast as well so I plan to be calling first thing. I'm in Central time zone too

We made ours at 2pm (eastern time) on a weekday and got what we wanted for Sept. Hope that helps :)

From what I hear, not as many people are doing Cindy's anymore because they are now charging credit cards when you make the ADR.

They didn't charge our card when we made our ADR's in March. We are using DDP if that makes a difference.

I must have been lucky, I called end of June for August and got lunch no problem, althoug at 2:30pm. I was so shocked I declined at first (what was I thinking??) then called back a few minutes later and luckily it was still available. Good luck!

I JUST CALLED THEM AND GOT LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET IT BOOKED. I CALLED AT NIGHT!:confused3

By some miracle I was able to get Cindy's for breakfast at 8:25 at about 90 days out. We didn't know our dates until then.

Wouldn't recommend this btw!

They take your CC info in case you don't show up, or wait to cancel til the last minute. If using the dining plan they'll just make a note of it, and remind you that it's 2 table service credits. They do not charge your card at the time of booking. Same with Hollywood & Vine for the Fantasmic Pkg.

Last time when we did Disney we didn't make plans to go until May for end of July vacation. One afternoon as I was calling in other reservations I asked the guy on the other hand (who really wasn't super friendly) "by the way, is there any chance I can have breakfast at Cinderella's castle"...doesn't hurt to ask. I know how hard it is I chimed in. And he immediately gave me a spot.

If you really want to eat there, then be prepared to be up that morning making that call. We ended up eating there for dinner. It was an experience, but I personally wouldn't do it again unless I was on the DDP. It was a lot of money! But like I said, it was neat to see the inside of the castle and eat. My girls loved it!

It depends on a number of things. When you are going (month), day of the week you are trying for and the number of people in your party. I tried to get the breakfast 180 days out at the moment it opened (my 180 days actually happened to be Easter). So Easter morning I am desperately trying to make ADR's.... didn't get it. I was trying for a Saturday, our first day at MK and I was trying for 5 (the baby will only be 17 months but that is still 5), anyway they basically said I could get it for a different amount of people but 5 was not available. Ended up with lunch instead.

Wow I never would have thought you had to book so far ahead. I never even know that far ahead when the next trip is.
Does anyone have tips for what days are better to try for??

They take your CC info in case you don't show up, or wait to cancel til the last minute. If using the dining plan they'll just make a note of it, and remind you that it's 2 table service credits. They do not charge your card at the time of booking. Same with Hollywood & Vine for the Fantasmic Pkg.

Are you sure they don't charge your card, if you're not on DDP? I've read several times that people were charged immediately. It would be nice, if they only used the CC# to hold the reservation.

Are you sure they don't charge your card, if you're not on DDP? I've read several times that people were charged immediately. It would be nice, if they only used the CC# to hold the reservation.

Hi
They do charge your credit card if you're not using the DDP. I've decided to pay out of pocket for it, and the amount charged was on my credit card statement. I think it was $106.43. I do feel good that it's paid already. If you're on the DDP, they just take your credit card # to hold the reservation and will charge you $10.00 per person (I think that's the amount) if you don't show up.

Hi
They do charge your credit card if you're not using the DDP. I've decided to pay out of pocket for it, and the amount charged was on my credit card statement. I think it was $106.43. I do feel good that it's paid already. If you're on the DDP, they just take your credit card # to hold the reservation and will charge you $10.00 per person (I think that's the amount) if you don't show up.

Thanks, that's what I thought.

Consider yourself lucky -- I've had to call at 4:00am (Pacific time) to get an ADR!

Now that they are charging credit cards and they have raised the cost of the breakfast considerably, I think it has become much easier to "score" one of the breakfast ADRs. On our last trip I didn't have to wake up in the middle of the night and pound on the redial button of my phone in order to get a breakfast reservation for the day we wanted (and that was during the ultra-busy Spring Break weeks!). Frankly, I think that they have priced some people out of the meal.

To get ADR for October, I called at exactly 7:00 a.m. 180 days out. I got straight through and still couldn't get a table for breakfast or lunch. (Party of 5). I was told to call back once a week, and maybe I'd get lucky. I called back every day this week and was able to get a lunch reservation for 12:20. People must cancel reservations a lot. There were a couple 2:30 reservations, but the parade is at 3:00, so that's not a very good time.

I called at 5pm on a Sunday at 150 days out and I got exactly the day and time that I wanted.

We are going in August

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter