Do you prefer baths or showers?

Showers, faster and wakes me up in the morning.

I prefer a shower when I want to get clean but if I just feel like relaxing and reading a book then a bubble bath is the way to go:love:

Shower. I don't even like to relax in a bath, it feels gross to me.

Kimya

Showers. I can't get clean sitting in dirty and soapy water.

If I take a bath, it's just to relax. Then I take a shower to get clean.

I prefer showers, although, shaving my legs is a pain :headache:!!

I have slipped a few times trying to do that! :worried:

I prefer showers to feel clean, but there is nothing nicer after a hard day than some bubble bath and a book, little slice of luxury.

I can't wash my hair in the bath ether, i cant seem to get all the soap out! :lmao:

I love taking long relaxing baths. However, when it comes to getting clean, I need a shower. In a tub I kind of feel like I am sitting in a big pot of human soup. When I take a relaxing bath, at the end, I drain the water then stand up and wash off and wash my hair.

I love hot baths at bedtime and showers in the morning! Of course, I always shower if I have done something to get filthy such as working in the yard.

I prefer showers. There is something about sitting dirty bath water trying to get clean that grosses me out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter