Do you play video games?

I'm a big RPG Gamer. I own an Xbox 360, Wii, PSP, PS2, and DS. I'm currently playing Jeanne D'ARc for PSP, and finished Crisis Core. I also have on deck Final Fantasy Tactics for PSP, Crimson Gem Saga, and shoudl be getting Spirit Tracks for teh DS (the new Zelda game) as a gift.

I am playing Jeanne D'Arc as well. Horribly cheesey dialogue but I love tactical style RPGs. If only they'd give me a true sequel to Final Fantasy Tactics and not the tactics advance games.

Besides that I have a PS3. 360, DS and a Wii (which is gathering dust).

Playing Infamous and Demon's Souls right now.

Can't wait for Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy XIII and Mass Effect 2.

My PSN and xbox id are both pb1285n so anyone can add me.

...is a good game but I agree, some of the dialogue is cheesy and I keep getting stuck.

Final Fantasy TActics IS the best tactical game. I purchased it for PSP and am looking forward to replaying it, especially with the lessened difficulty on a certain boss.

Can't wait for Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy XIII and Mass Effect 2.

I'm really looking forward to FFXIII too. I'm just hoping it has more memorable characters than 12 did.

Heavy Rain looks really intriguing. The gameplay looks really unique, which I welcome with open arms considering I'm tired of all the first-person shooter type of games.

Now all I have to do is get a PS3. :rolleyes:

in an on going effort to save money on a monthly basis, I've dusted off the ole xbox 360 and starting playing games on a nightly basis again. GTA IV has been the choice of late, but my friend just got some older sports games as well as call of duty 2 from fye's. I also rented a couple games(blockbuster is such a ripoff)

So in short, NCAA football and basketball, Madden, GTA IV, COD 2 all on xbox, plus I'll be reinstalling command and conquer 3 on my laptop as well as playing some RCT 3 soon I think. I also never played red alert 3, so I need to get that :-)

edit: also of course WoW when I get a chance and I have a VERY close eye on the new star wars MMORPG. It looks good enough that when it comes out, I will absolutely demo it and might defect from wow. I need a change in MMORPGs

I'm really looking forward to FFXIII too. I'm just hoping it has more memorable characters than 12 did. :

FF13 might give me a reason to break down and buy the 360. Oh and I agree about 12. I didn't even finish that one.

...is a good game but I agree, some of the dialogue is cheesy and I keep getting stuck.

Final Fantasy TActics IS the best tactical game. I purchased it for PSP and am looking forward to replaying it, especially with the lessened difficulty on a certain boss.

Have you played Vandal Hearts 1 or 2 before? It's a PS One game, but if you like tactical RPGs you should check it out.

They are releasing a prequel on PSN and x-box live this year. I am so excited.

If Heavy Rain looks intriguing you should check out Indigo Prophecy, the same time of game made by the same company that is developing heavy rain. It's a good game.

FF13 might give me a reason to break down and buy the 360. Oh and I agree about 12. I didn't even finish that one.

I didn't know it was going to be multi-platform. :confused3

Have you played Vandal Hearts 1 or 2 before? It's a PS One game, but if you like tactical RPGs you should check it out.

They are releasing a prequel on PSN and x-box live this year. I am so excited.

If Heavy Rain looks intriguing you should check out Indigo Prophecy, the same time of game made by the same company that is developing heavy rain. It's a good game.

I was a little afraid to try Indigo Prophecy after seeing an interview with the creator who said it didn't turn out the way he wanted. :rolleyes: It's usually not good for someone in their field to publicly admit to that, but I guess I've gotta give him credit. He seems to be all about the gaming experience and not necessarily about the money he makes from it, which is nice. That's usually where the best games come from. :)

I've never played it, and not sure if I ever heard of it.

I'm looking forward to 13 as well, despite the lack of towns, and NPC for the most part. I read the main characters are all very solid.

Ok, hate to admit it, but yes, I still game (and yes, I'm in my mid 40s....don't judge)...lol....

Eagerly awaiting the release of FFXIII.....XII didn't do much for me either...didn't finish it...

Still playing FFXI....

edit: also of course WoW when I get a chance and I have a VERY close eye on the new star wars MMORPG. It looks good enough that when it comes out, I will absolutely demo it and might defect from wow. I need a change in MMORPGs

DDP plays AION right now, he used to WOW, he signed up for the Star Trek MMORPG as a Beta (he's downloading it today). He's also looking forward to the Star Wars MMORPG.

Does anyone play the New Super Mario Bros for the Wii?

DDP plays AION right now, he used to WOW, he signed up for the Star Trek MMORPG as a Beta (he's downloading it today). He's also looking forward to the Star Wars MMORPG.

Does anyone play the New Super Mario Bros for the Wii?

Tell him he needs to get back to EQ so I can help him level up his druid! :hippie:

Ok, hate to admit it, but yes, I still game (and yes, I'm in my mid 40s....don't judge)...lol....

Eagerly awaiting the release of FFXIII.....XII didn't do much for me either...didn't finish it...

Still playing FFXI....

Don't worry. A few years ago I read a report that studied gamers and this is pretty much what it said:

Back in 1986, the average age of gamers was approximately 12.
In 2003 the average age of gamers was 30.

By now I'm guessing the average age of gamers is a little over 30....like me. :rolleyes1 I think because of the time that home systems came around people are "growing up" with games and continue to play them. Plus the fact that more and more games seem to be directed at a mature audience brings in the adults too.

(I got my dad to play "Jak & Daxter" about 7 years ago, and he had a blast with it. He was mostly amused at making Jak fall off the cliff and yell. It made him laugh. :rolleyes: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter