Do you play video games?

Final fantasy 7 is the best game ever created. No questions asked.

I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan, but I must admit I never finished 7. :guilty: I loved the story, characters and (of course) the music, but there was a part where I just got stuck/lost and kept going in circles, and I had no idea what to do....even after looking at walkthroughs. And I guess I didn't really understand the Materia system very well either because when I played it I was a relatively inexperienced RPG player. I should try it again.

I'm a fan of fallout 3:)

I've heard very good things about this game. Now I just need to get a next-gen console. :rolleyes:

Here are a couple of screenshots I've taken in game..

eq000030.png

eq000029.png

I've managed to get myself back into wow a bit more. I'm tryin hard to fight through the grind of lvling.

I am very interested in Fallout 3 though and I have an xbox 360. I'm hoping my brother in law gives me his copy for xmas(hey I'm a cheap date). I hear it's a lot like deus ex in the way you pick your story line. I LOVED deus ex so I hope it's very similar

I think he uses a Mac, and that's where the EQ compatability was an issue. I'm not sure if they have WoW for Mac or not.

yep, Blizzard develops for the mac and in fact we get a built in video capture capability on the mac :thumbsup2

I'm a big RPG Gamer. I own an Xbox 360, Wii, PSP, PS2, and DS. I'm currently playing Jeanne D'ARc for PSP, and finished Crisis Core. I also have on deck Final Fantasy Tactics for PSP, Crimson Gem Saga, and shoudl be getting Spirit Tracks for teh DS (the new Zelda game) as a gift.

This Christmas Kari's collection increased like 10 games. I was very shocked that her parent's bought her practically every game I listed off to them.

I got the Black Friday deal @ old navy for RockBand 2, and lego rockband. Also found guitar hero and some other puzzle game at a Blockbuster closing. Can't beat 30% off. Her parent's got her, harvest moon, super mario wii, band hero, and a couple others.

I've been practicing on the guitar. The first time I played it, I really sucked at it, and thought I could never be good at it. Now I'm doing really good at it on medium difficulty. My fingers just don't work on hard.
But my all time favorites are puzzle games. I can play for hours at Tetris. And as a kid, Sonic was my favorite game. They know how to keep the mario series good, I wish nintendo would do something good with sonic again.

I am addicted to Zuma, Spider Solitaire, and Wizard 101. I have always enjoyed video games from the days of Pong forward. I even spent time working in video arcades for a period of time after college.

We have a PS 2, which gets used for Gabby's Guitar Hero games much more than for my RPG's, but it does get used. We both have Nintendo DS's and a wide variety of games, my favorite is Mario Cart. I have an old Sega Genesis packed up with some great old games. My favorite was Wizardry, which was a very 2D RPG, but a very good one with a good story and some great challenges.

I admit that I spend more time playing Wizard 101 online now than I probably should. God knows that I never meant to get into a game that required that I paid a fee to play, but it's really a good game. So far, I have gone all the way through it with one wizard, but I have 5 more in various stages of the game.

So, yes, I am officially a gaming geek.

and next years wish list for games will include Epic Mickey :)
Where they take Mickey out of His cute cuddly self and turn him into a darker Mickey.... fighting against Oswald his older brother..

Kinda a platform game with some RPG stuff too...
the dark blot turns the cartoon wasteland into a twisted type magic kingdom....

Ok sorry..I lurk around here cause it is safe- no one downs anyone on these boards - I normally hang on the Disabilities board- it's safe there too. I love the banter and funny quips of all here..Love the trip reports/ wedding stuffs..
nice people are hard to find on the DIS sometimes..
But I had to share the Epic mickey info....

My DS just got Indiana Jones Lego for Wii (he's 6) and we tried it out today.

I used to love the old 80's arcades, Defender and Millipede. My fingers aren't dextrous enough for the new game controllers.

My DH still loves DOOM! which I can't stand.

I'm either on the computer or reading some good books! My sister is a big WOW fan as her children are too. All Alliance. They tried to suck me in to that game, but I refuse!

and next years wish list for games will include Epic Mickey :)
Where they take Mickey out of His cute cuddly self and turn him into a darker Mickey.... fighting against Oswald his older brother..

Kinda a platform game with some RPG stuff too...
the dark blot turns the cartoon wasteland into a twisted type magic kingdom....

Ok sorry..I lurk around here cause it is safe- no one downs anyone on these boards - I normally hang on the Disabilities board- it's safe there too. I love the banter and funny quips of all here..Love the trip reports/ wedding stuffs..
nice people are hard to find on the DIS sometimes..
But I had to share the Epic mickey info....

Why are you sorry? lol we love having everyone here :) It's nice to be in places where you don't feel like you have to put your guard up all the time. People are mean in general, but most people become more... civil, once they have been picked on or discriminated against.

I just got a Wii and can barely contain myself! It's just so great for get togethers! I'm also a huge dork and am going through the latest Harry Potter game!

I just got a Wii and can barely contain myself! It's just so great for get togethers! I'm also a huge dork and am going through the latest Harry Potter game!

I would LOVE a Wii. The Mario Kart game on there is sooo fun, and I love Zelda and Metriod games :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter