• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you plan on attending any major professional soccer tournaments in the next decade that will be hosted in North America?

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
Do you plan on attending any major professional soccer tournaments in the next decade that will be hosted in North America? Examples: Concacaf Gold Cup 2023, Nations League 2023, Copa America 2024, Nations League 2024, Gold Cup 2025, Nations League 2025, World Cup 2026, Gold Cup 2027, Summer Olympics 2028, Gold Cup 2029.

I would if games were hosted in my city or the two cities closest to me. Typically, the closest games are 3-4 hours and an international border away.

If the women's world cup comes to the US in 2027, I would love to see a game...although if Belgium/Germany/Netherlands get the bid-I could maybe get convinced to take my first trip out of the country...

Just to add, I’m not that particularly a fan of soccer. But attending the World Cup games that I did was quite the spectacle. Definitely worth experiencing. The group of teams I saw was Ireland, Morocco, Mexico, Belgium and Netherlands. The games were in Orlando, Florida.

FIFA WC 2026 venues:
USA (11)

Atlanta – Mercedes-Benz Stadium
Boston – Gillette Stadium
Dallas – AT&T Stadium
Houston – NRG Stadium
Kansas City – Arrowhead Stadium
Los Angeles – SoFi Stadium
Miami – Hard Rock Stadium
New York/New Jersey – MetLife Stadium
Philadelphia – Lincoln Financial Field
San Francisco – Levi’s Stadium
Seattle – Lumen Field

Canada (2)

Toronto – BMO Field
Vancouver – BC Place

Mexico (3)

Guadalajara – Estadio Akron
Mexico City – Estadio Azteca
Monterrey – Estadio BBVA

If the women's world cup comes to the US in 2027, I would love to see a game...although if Belgium/Germany/Netherlands get the bid-I could maybe get convinced to take my first trip out of the country...
The rumor is that the USA/Mexico bid is in the lead for 2027. We should find out by next summer.

The Copa America 2024 USA venues should be announced by November/December this year. The USA should qualify in November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter