Do you pay for a room with a view??

When we could afford it without any extra stress in our life it was worth it; three kids later the budget is much tighter so we will wait until we pay off some things like suvs that are big enough to hold all four kids and then we will return to rooms with views.

Regina

I paid for boardwalk/water view and BWI, and Savanna View at AKL, and would do it again! During our stay at WL, I had a standard room and it was fine(IMO the view wasn't worth an upgrade). I am staying at Poly in Aug., and have a standard rom booked, it looks like most of the rooms have nice views ( I have teenage boys 14 &16 ), there are not interested in MK views any more.

Yes we pay for the view: BC & YC - Waterview, AKL - Savannah View, Poly - Lagoon View; GF - Theme Park View. Last year for the first time we booked standard view at BC and were upgraded to a beautiful water view room at YC! So, I think we were just meant to have a view!

Nope, I'm too cheap. For most of the resorts we'd stay at, like moderates and values, it's not worth it. If I were staying at AKL, I might spring for it, but other than that, I can't swallow the price difference.

Our next trip we are staying LV concierge at the Poly mostly for the guaranteed view. We are celebrating our 10th aniversary so it is a huge splurg for us. We have in the past been very happy with our views. Last trip we were at the WL and upgraded from standard to courtyard view.

We are usually budget minded when we vacation so premium views are out for us. I have had MK views from CR before and really it's great the first few times you look out the window but by the 3rd day its an after thought IMO.

I don't get the water view, because my kids are young and if they are constantly looking at the pool, they want to swim. We stayed at FQ and looked over a garden, it was beautiful and the pool was out of site, out of mind!

For us we do not book a better view. We are out of the resort first thing in the morning and return late at night so a view is of no interest to us. Of course its beautiful and all, we would rather put the $ torwards a nicer dinner or shopping at DTD. The only view we see while we are at our resort is our eyelids because all we do is sleep there:lovestruc

We paid for Savanna view at AKL a few years ago and this summer we are at the CR with a MK view. I enjoy the balconies, especially in the morning while the kids are in the shower, I can sit outside with my coffee and relax!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter