Do you own a Cuisinart ice cream maker?

kimblebee

now my thoughts will be worth 5 cents
I'm thinking of getting one and I'm looking for reviews. The specific model is ICE-70C.

It's a Cuisinart gelato and ice cream maker. Every review I've found online seems positive but I'd like some reviews from people I know LOL

I'm thinking of getting one and I'm looking for reviews. The specific model is ICE-70C.

It's a Cuisinart gelato and ice cream maker. Every review I've found online seems positive but I'd like some reviews from people I know LOL

Mine is churning up some lemon custard as I type. Love it. Not a quiet machine, but what ice cream maker is?

We have one. I don't know what model we have, but it's not a gelato maker. It's a great machine. We made a lot of ice cream in it before we got a Vitamix. We prefer the custard based ice creams where you cook the ingredients then chill then freeze and those are just more time intensive.

Ours isn't quite that fancy, but it is a cuisinart ice cream maker that we got for our wedding last year. It's the kind where you keep the bowl in the freezer at all times, so that it's ready to use whenever you want to make ice cream :thumbsup2 We have made dulce de leche gelato and several kinds of ice cream with fresh fruit in the past year. I almost put the ice cream maker attachment for my kitchen aid mixer on our registry instead, but it had really terrible reviews about the bowl leaking blue stuff into your freezer :scared: we love the cuisinart! No regrets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter