do you need park tickets for a PS

disneybred

<font color=FF66CC>The patient waiter always gets
Can you have a PS for a resturaunt in a park and get into the park not using your park ticket? I've heard people doing this in Epcot at night.
I wouldn't mind doing one last breakfast in the park before we leave that day, but I don't want to use up a day on our tickets just for breakfast.
If the PS is before the park opens, would we need to use a day on our passes? Help!!!:yo-yo:

I have never heard of getting into the park for PS seatings without having a park pass. I don't think you can do this. Anyone know for sure? I would be interested in doing this if possible, but I just can't imagine they would let you in for a meal and expect you to come right back out. I think theme park admission is required to go to any of the in park restaurants, otherwise tons of locals would come to eat at the parks all of the time and never pay to get in.

You MUST have a park pass to get into any PS inside any WDW park. I already asked;) .

Yes, you must have Theme Park admission to eat in any restaurant in the parks. When you make your PS's, the Cast Member will advise that you need park admission in their spiel.
I have never heard of any exceptions.
Disney does have a dining plan for Florida residents that gives them admission to Epcot so they can use the restaurants.
Don't recall the current price.
Kerri

You would have to use a day off your passes to go in for breakfast your last morning.

We always do a character meal our last morning before we head out; typically 1900 Park Fare but have also done Chef Mickey's. Still get that last look at the Castle.

Liz

Last Easter week, we had a PS at Brown Derby for a party of 12. One family in our group (party of 3) talked the CM into letting them into MGM without a ticket. I doubt that this will happen often, but it did happen.

When I booked my PS for CRT they said I also needed a park pass to go to this breakfast.

We were allowed into a very quiet Main Street early at 8.30 (MK was open at 9 that day) but the park remained closed, even to us, past the Castle entrance until the 9 deadline.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter