Do YOU need a PS for 3 at the PSB -- May 1 at 8:30am?

MeekoB

Mouseketeer
I am looking for three people to accompany my family of three to the Princess Breakfast in Norway on May 1 at 8:30am.

We made a PS for 6 at the 90 day mark -- three friends were supposed to join us. Now our friends have backed out, leaving us with a PS for 6 but only needing 3.

We have been trying to get a PS for 3 for several weeks by calling but no luck. We can't just change the PS because of the table size and if we show up short, we are going to lose our deposit for those additional people.

So, if you are in need of a PS for that date, we'd like the company so we don't have to cancel.

No charge to you (and no getting up in the middle of the night to make the PS like I did)-- other than paying for your own meal of course

In full disclosure, we are a family of three (mom, dad and 18 month old son) if that makes a difference. (Just warning about my son -- while he is well behaved, some people find it too challenging to eat with a child that age).

If you are interested, PM me and we can discuss it further.

Sheila

I have sent you a pm about joining you on May 1st. Don't worry about the 18 month old... I have a 3 year old!!! Please pm me!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter