Do you match your outit with the park?

for my DDs yes- when we were meeting Rapunzel for the first time on our last big trip they wore Response shirts, braided hair with lots of flowers just like hers, Jedi training day = star wars story's, lightsaber earrings, C3PO and R2D2 barretts , family magic tour = mickey shirts.

I do my kids outfits by the park, especially if we have a character meal planned.

We do...sortof. :) Our first park day is at HS and being that the highlight here is my son doing the star wars Jedi Training, he is going to wear his Mickey Star wars shirt with the light saber on it that he got last year at SWW. DH, myself and DS's sister are going to try and coordinate w/ colors-- lol.

Animal Kingdom day for us is on Easter- so we are going to wear a floral-y shirt and dressed up a bit nicer with khaki shorts.

For my son's actual birthday, we will be in MK and all of us are wearing Minnie and Mickie shirts.

Then the last day my DD and I are doing lunch in the castle and she will wear her Cinderella outfit.

That's why I say "Sort of"... :yay:

I'm planning on disneybounding for this upcoming trip, because I think it will be fun! I already have all of my outfits planned out, and they're all from clothes I already own. I think it's a fun idea because it's a way to get in the Disney spirit with your clothes without them being completely obviously "Disney" :goodvibes

For the boys yes, if they are not wearing character shirts to match the park, then I will put them in coordinating clothes..... I don't like them to be in perfectly matching outfits.... but I usually have then in the same "line" from places like Gymboree each day.... makes for cute pics! :love:

I'm planning on disneybounding for this upcoming trip, because I think it will be fun! I already have all of my outfits planned out, and they're all from clothes I already own. I think it's a fun idea because it's a way to get in the Disney spirit with your clothes without them being completely obviously "Disney" :goodvibes

Disneybounding is a lot of fun!! It adds to a lot of character/other cm interactions as well when they notice who you're dressed as!

We don't have many character or park specific shirts but we will usually wear matching tie dyes a couple days. I used to match the boys but my oldest is 5'6" and, other than tie dyes and expensive etsy customs, that is impossible (yes, he would still be willing to match, he is the biggest Disney fan of us all). As a pp mentioned, I do try to use colors that blend well together no matter what we are wearing so it looks good in pics.

We try to coordinate similar color or character shirts/outfits for the kids for each park day. I also like to wear themed/character shirts specific to the parks too. DH will get to do this this year as I was finally able to find character t-shirts for him in the size he likes. He is tall and refuses to wear anything less than a 3X or 4X!

Since it is our first trip I had 4 sets of shirts made for my twins. They'll wear a Daisy/Donald with safari hat set in AK (Tusker House). They'll wear Jesse/Woody for HS. We have two different Mickey/Minnie sets for them to wear to MK (Chef Mickey) and Epcot (Akerhaus).

I'm hoping the shirts will make it at least until the meals!

... kind of? LOL We'll wear a Disney related shirt for all of the parks. DBF likes to wear funny shirts that he knows he'll get a comment or two from. He wears a muppets shirt with the old guys that complain that says "haters gonna hate" when we go to DHS or one that has Woody and Rex from Toy Story in the famous "Jurrasic Park" flipped over jeep scene. He has one with R2D2 merged with Donald Duck that he likes to wear to MK.

I generally just wear a shirt with a character on it... I may wear a shirt with an animal print on it for our AK day...

We are taking my mom to Epcot for her first trip on my birthday vacation in April, and we'll be there for flower and garden. She's so excited she bought a Bambi shirt that has flowers on it "since we'll be there for the garden thing." lol

Yes, we sure do!! :cool1:

My youngest who is 6 has custom outfits for just about every park or Disney experience. The problem is deciding what to bring and what needs to stay home. LOL They are all too cute and we just want to squeeze them all into one trip.

Our oldest is 13 now and I can usually get her to at least coordinate with her lil sis with matching character shirts. Once in awhile DH or I also wear something to match.

We love dressing Disney! It makes for great pictures as well as special interactions with characters and CM's. :thumbsup2

I have alot of fun during the cold, dark winter months shopping around (on a budget of course) for bright, fun, and unique things to wear to WDW:rotfl:MK is always a princess or crown theme--I've found wonderful vintage jewelry through the years...AK is animal print theme...DHS is glitter and gold...and EPCOT is usually my red, white, and blue days. I'm due to buy new walking shoes this summer, so you can bet I'll keep WDW in mind when I make the final purchase. It's fun to get compliments and be stopped by people asking "where did you get that ...?" Last trip I had a large rhinestone crown brooch I wore in MK and I bet I could have sold it 5 times over:lmao: I've got an excellent winter white cashmere jacket for December in DHS this year :lmao:

I was not a matching t-shirt kind of person then a few years ago there was a sale at Disney store and I got matching Mickey & Minnie t-shirts for us and I must say realkky kuje the way our photopass pics looked when we were in matching shirts. So I don't match shirts to parks, but do like to get matching shirts for trip - and they don't necessarily have to be Disney. i like same shirt c oncept differnt colors...like one day we all wore M&M shirts but each was a different color. Or we all had the same WDW shirt but agan each in a different color...I just like the way our pictures come out when we have matching shirts....

A lot of times yes! I like to wear my two mickey and Minnie shirts to MK and Evil Queen and Cruella to EP and my Leopard print mickey sundress to AK!

Hubby has two mickey tshirts he wears to MK, a goofy shirt that has him dressed as guard at Buckingham palace and his grumpy shirt to AK he wears his mickey hawaiin shirt

For example, hs characters the day you go there, animal theme at ak?

Not really. I do wear Disney themed clothes when we are there even though I don't wear them very much at home.

Now, my 2nd grader likes to wear his Splash Mtn shirt to Splash Mtn and his AK shirt to AK.

I never used to, when we travelled with the kids, but now that it's just my husband and me, I do.

I think it's because when we go to Disney now it's just me having fun with my guy, instead of having to be a responsible mom and look after everyone. I get to feel like a princess!

So, instead of sensible shorts and tees, I now pack a selection of sun dresses. I have one with a large anchor that I like wearing to Epcot, and one with a Hawaiian print that I love wearing to Animal Kingdom (because it makes me think of Lilo). And I coordinate my shoes and jewelry.

I don't know exactly where I'll wear the hot pink eyelet dress... but the Magic Kingdom seems likely. I may add a "princessy" touch or two.

Oh, and for those times when dresses aren't practical (like our arrival day), I just bought myself a tee by khallion featuring a Doctor Who/Alice in Wonderland mashup. I may have to wear it to England in Epcot one day, just because! :thumbsup2

http://www.teefury.com/archive/2099/Falling/

I do kinda! I have a Mickey Minnie shirt with cheetah print to mk and I wear my miss piggy shirt to dhs and a Minnie glittery shirt to mk I don't really have an "Epcot" shirt. Maybe I should work on that!

The family each has two Disney shirts and we tend to save them for our Magic Kingdom days...other then that we wear what is the most comfortable....Gym shorts and Dri-fit t shirts...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter