Do you make PS for one?

BetsyAnn

Mouseketeer
I am going solo the first 8 days in June. I normally go in value season and will make PS usually after we get to WDW. So, would you make PS for this time of year if you were going solo?

Thanks for the information!

I'm going solo in May and I have already made 2 PS's, one a dinner at Rose & Crown and one at a character lunch at Hollywood & Vine. Oops, forgot Boma too. I feel I need a little planning, not to much as I want to be felixible to go as I may.

I'd say the PS at Bomas, even for one, is an excellent idea. This year I went in early January solo, usually a slow time. I'd made PS at Bomas before I left, but wanted to change to a later time. But when I got to AKL there were no later times available.

I think a few PS's would be a good idea, especially if you have your heart set at eating at particular restaurants, like LeCellier, Boma, or Cindy's breakfast. Some restaurants like Akershus are not usually crowded so I don't bother with a PS there anymore. I also like to eat lunch early and get there as soon as the restaurant opens.

Most definately make PS's. I have done all the time. One trip I had 2 PS's a day for a 10 day trip.:D

BTW I gained 10 pounds that trip.:eek: :jester:

I don't bother with buffets when solo, and have no interest in character meals at all. When solo I enjoy LeCellier, Chefs de France, Olivia's, Whispering Canyon.....and I never made a ps unless I've been with other people. I show up at the restaurant opening time, and get in & out before they get really busy with the peak lunch rush.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter