Do you LOVE your job? Does anyone LOVE their job??

I love my job. :lovestruc I hate getting up early in the morning, but I love my job.

I had been a university secretary for 34 years. Now, I'm a secretary at Disneyworld. Yep, I love my job. :lovestruc

I love my job.

Of course, I loved my job more at my previous company, but I am so glad I do what I do, I couldn't imagine doing anything else.

I loved my job so much that I kept trying to get off disability (full pay) to get back to it. Unfortunately, it didn't work and I'm back on disability again.

I was a computer scientist.

Just subscribing to see more job lovers! I am trying to love my job too! But its not working out to well...

I teach kindergarten and I LOVE my job. :goodvibes

:laughing: guess I am odd man out. No I don't love my job. I like the people I work with, but my job itself stinks. Work way to hard with to much stress for the peanuts I am paid.

I love my job, and will retire there. I am Director of Clinical services at a hospital.
However i don't like working per se, and only do it for the $. Does that make sense? I like my job so much I have no plan of ever looking for another, but if i won the lottery I would quit with a month notice!

I love my job. I'm a one-on-one with a disabled 13 yr.old girl. Some days can be challenging, but everyday is a new day.:)

I love my job- stay at home mom! I tell myself everyday how I can't believe how lucky I am to be able to stay at home and take care of my family.

Dh loves his job as a firefighter. He has fun at work with his buddies/crew- they are like family and on his days off if it's a week day he and I go out for lunch, see a movie, just hang out and spend some time together.

I can't say I love my job. (I'm a school crossing guard-- at 20 years old. :rolleyes: ) The pay is great, my boss is awesome, and I like the kids, but I have so few hours it doesn't really make it worthwhile. I hate getting up in the morning (though the morning shift is my favorite) and while I don't mind going in the afternoon, the stupid teenage boys and grown men who think it's hilarious to shout rude things out their windows at me make the shift miserable. I won't be doing this job again next year if I can help it.

I love my job too. I'm Chief Financial Officer at a large food manufacturing company. I've been an accountant for 30 years now and have never wanted to do anything else.

No I don't. I live in a small community and the pay is better than what most people doing similar jobs around here make. I really would like to find something else but I can't take the pay cut and right now if you have a job you better hang on to it.

I am a Firefighter/Paramedic/Hazardous Materials Technician/USAR Technician/Lieutenant & soon to be Marine Rescue Technician in our county Fire/Rescue Department & I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY JOB!!!!

(but we obviously multi-task a bit :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: )

I am an EMT-I (going on 3 years!) and just finished paramedic school.

I LOVE my job. I have met some great people doing my job, both co-workers and patients.

I'll rank up there with loving my job-

I've noticed that I am in the same field as many of the other posters- working with kiddos with special needs and firefighting/EMS.

I'm a speech therapist. My caseload is all preschoolers and toddlers. Most of them I love, a few of them I'm glad when the 30 minutes is over :rotfl:

My second "job"- I volunteer with the fire department- I've been involved for 9 years (since I was 15), and an EMT for 6 years. It's in my blood. I was on the first call of the new year at 3:47am!

I don't so much love being a SAHW right now. We don't have any kids yet, so I often find myself bored or spending hours on the Disboards (I love the Disboards, but I spend way to much time here). My husband however, loves his job. He's a law enforcement park ranger, so he spends his days driving a boat, and riding four wheelers and jet skis--depending on the weather. I'm not much of an outdoors person, but I can imagine how that would be a really fun job. But he doesn't love it when he has to respond to accidents...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter