Do you love WDW or DL

TyTyandMickey

Earning My Ears
Do you love WDW or DL?
I love WDW because I went there for about 9 times I went to DL 1 time.What do you like DL or WDW?:confused3

WDW all the way! :rotfl:

I don't think I could not have all of my favorite rides.

Imagine no EE:sad:

Both.. but the neither side will ever truly understand the other side's argument on why they love it because neither is wrong.

it's not that they don't like DL... it's just that most like WDW cause it has more to offer and most ppl on the board have ben there more.

it just depends on what you're used to I guess. I've never been to Disneyland (going in August!) But have been to Disney World 9 times. There are way more options and different things to do at wdw, I'm going to miss some of my attractions and just the open space of it. Disneyland will be fun for a change though, plus the "sense" of Walt will be awesome to experience too.

Both.

I live closer to DL, and I've only been to WDW once. So, I'd have to say DL...but I do love WDW too. It's a hard choice, there's differences for sure at both.

DL FTW because we all know that the original is always better. lol.

i've been to both. they both have there ups and downs but disneyland has the egde. barely but surely.

it's not that they don't like DL... it's just that most like WDW cause it has more to offer and most ppl on the board have ben there more.
True:thumbsup2
Disneyland :D

I honestly have no interest in going to WDW... Ever.
really?
Disneyland is just toooo far away and doesn't have enough stuff. LOL.
Nancyprincess:
It should be a park in Disney World!
Both.
Same thing as me.
I live closer to DL, and I've only been to WDW once. So, I'd have to say DL...but I do love WDW too. It's a hard choice, there's differences for sure at both.
I live in Indiana so I am farther then DL.

I have to say WDW since I've never been to DL. My mom's been to DL but she seems to enjoy WDW more, so... but I can't say too much since I haven't been to both, though from what I've heard they are pretty even in a way. DL is more original to Disney and the Imagineers usually keep it more original. WDW has just more rides, more experiences and they update so much and you can spend more time in WDW.

Hmmm... for me, thats like deciding between Mickey Mouse and my computer mouse... I NEED both in my life! :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter