Do you love crocs... why am I disappointed?!!!

westgrove

Mouseketeer
After reading all the rave reviews on here I bought a pair of Jayna crocs yesterday.
I wore them today and although they were super comfortable I'll just be blunt and say that I've never ever had such wet feet through sweating ever!!!
It felt hideous and I feel really disappointed - I cant imagine wearing them in Florida heat!!!
I know crocs in general are like marmite so rather than the haters I'd like to hear from those who love crocs - do you get this kind of problem? I know I'm not the only one because I've just googled a lot of similar feedback.

Laura x

I love my Crocs too but I buy a size larger than my other footwear so that my feel can get some air around them since I find this helpful with keeping my feet cool.
That said I have just bought some lovely walking sandals from Sports Direct Karrrimor "Andros" in stone and lime green that are very comfy and so far have mot rubbed once and still allow my feet to keep cool they are washable too and will dry quickly if they do get wet.
It can take a while to break in any comfy footwear before you take them on holiday but it is worth doing, have you tried any foot powders or sprays to help with the wetness issue you have? Maybe try one and see if that helps, or try some Cuticura mildly medicated talcum powder ( available in chemists and in the supermarkets) it is very useful on feet and heat rash/sunburn.

I have always loved my Crocs and have worn both the Cayman and Mary Jane styles to the park. Even though my feet sweat extremely easily in most shoes, I never had any problems with my Crocs. Even though the Crocs are very comfortable, I found something that is even more comfortable around the parks. Sanuk makes flip flops out of yoga mats that feel like you are walking on a fluffy cloud.

Corinna

I love crocs but not all crocs some styles are better than others. I've got some like Janya but not quite the same and haven't had a problem with them apart from if its really hot. For WDW I wear the classic crocs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter