• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you look like anyone famous?

Tori Paige

<font color=deeppink>Please stand clear of the doo
People always tell me i look like Avril Lavigne and Mary Kate Olsen now that her hair is brown.

my friends say that i look like jessica simson's daughter or something like that. (i have to ask to make sure that that was it)
My mom thinks that i look like kate winslit and someone thinks that i look like elizabeth smart.

someone once said i looked like neve cambell... (sp) do i think that is true? quite the contrary.

my friends on occasion(sp?) tell me i look like lindsay lohan from the way the light was and stuff but i dont belive them and my brother once said i look like alexa vega

I have been told that I look like Natalie Portman and Britney Spears (ugh!). One of my friends told me I looked like an Olsen Twin once too. I really don't see that one.

I'm told I look like Katie Holmes only with lighter hair.

scarlet johanson (sp?) or the oldest from 3 simple rules on dating my teenage daughter......i think thats what the shows called but then 2 people told me that i remind them of wynonna ryder(sp?)

People say I look like a young Meg Ryan:crazy2: Personally i think shes really ugly!!! Brit

my neighbor tells me i look like julia stiles, only with dark hair, but i dont see it :confused3

This one time, I was eating lunch at Golden Coral and the waitress told me that I looked like Snuffleuffagus (sp) from Sesame Street because I have long eyelashes like him.

___TiggWDW___

~*Laura*~

Mm I really don't think I look like anyone famouse. I don't know really I'll ask around

people used to say i look like laliane (miranda from lizzie mcguire) but know i dont know who i look like because i changed so much in the past couple years..:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter