Do you live close to any VMK'ers?

milkabum

<font color=blue>This post brought to you by the l
About a month ago,when I joined DIS,I started to see alot of other people from Canada were on the DIS too.For example,Azure(,3 days ago her name Azure instead of CL_Azure,)lives in Guelph,about 45 minutes away :earseek: and I remember someone from Barrie,which we visit like 20 times each year because we have a boat by Georgian bay.Do you live close to anyone on VMK?

I live right next to Walt Disney World. I suspect there are a couple of other VMK'ers nearby. :)

As far as I know, I'm the only one on VMK and DIS from Jacksonville, FL.

Although I did talk to someone from my birthtown of Montgomery, AL.

I'm just down the street (I-4) from WDW near Tampa :) I know I've met a lot of VMK'ers on my jaunts up over to WDW :)

I live down the street from stejohno and an hour or so away from maclite/mchootle!! also live with my sis trickcoop

also i am responsible for ppl in gourdon (small village) going on vmk i think there is about 10-20 of us!!

Not a lot of people I know play VMK. I play it mostly, but my sister and about 2 of her friends play VMK too. That's about it.. lol

EDIT: I live in Essex, southern england.

No one lives near me sadly im in Franklin NewHampshire ( also known as CowHampshire lol)

i am sort-of close to WDW i live way south (about 3 or 4 hours) of it and i know of about 10 of us down here playing ..

I live right down the street from alexcia and Crazymoviefan. I am the one that got them started.

Dis-Wiz said:
Anybody else live in Western Mass??
Purpleduck does. I live in eastern Mass. Anyone else want to join up on my Mass club?lol

milkabum said:
About a month ago,when I joined DIS,I started to see alot of other people from Canada were on the DIS too.For example,Azure(,3 days ago her name Azure instead of CL_Azure,)lives in Guelph,about 45 minutes away :earseek: and I remember someone from Barrie,which we visit like 20 times each year because we have a boat by Georgian bay.Do you live close to anyone on VMK?

I sort of live close to you! Hamilton..just down the "road".

I've think there are a few more Torontonians around the game. There was a thread for Southern Ontario a while back.

Nice to meet you milkabum!

wdwr

I know of several Georgia people, but have never met any irl. Unfortunately, I missed the ATL Dis meet. I exchanged messages with a DISer from my home town the other day.

I used to not live far from MickeysFriend, but then moved clear across the state. I remember when MickeysFriends and some other DIS girls all found out we lived not far from each other. We tried explaining in VMK where we lived in relation to the "good shopping place". ROFL

LOL Tishke!Wow,alot of people live near me(Southern Ontario) and around WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter