Do you listen to morning drive time radio?

I waited on him at TGIFridays in the early 90's. Back when it was Bob and Madison. Nicest guy, really super sweet and respectful. I like him because agree with him or not, he is who he is. Can't count the number or times he's been suspended! LOL!

Absolutely nothing else about that station I like, but I have it programmed just for him!

Cool! I hated it when Madison left, and her new channel was not my speed. I lost interest in the Showgram after she left. But you are so right - Bob is Bob, all the time!

I have nearly an hour drive to work so I need something upbeat & inspiring.
I mostly listen to Kevin & Taylor out of Atlanta & sometimes switch over to The Morning Cruise with Dave, Bill & Carmen, lol.
Both are contemporary Christian music stations and both have lots of laugh out loud moments. Talk radio gets on my nerves big time. And is usually negative & depressing.

I prefer a mix of rock and talk. Right now, I listen to 2 guys from a station 90 miles away. They do a "*** News" segment at 6:35ish that I really enjoy. This morning, they were talking about Missouri being ranked the 8th most miserable state and taking calls. The first caller completely disagreed, but when asked, he couldn't come up with one reason why :facepalm:

On my 20-minute drive, I'll hear 2-3 songs and some banter. I switch stations during commercials.

can't stand FM talk radio. I listen to Opie & Anthony on Sirius XM Satellite Radio every morning (and on the way home)! ;)

I used to but since I moved to southern Illinois I can no longer tune it to to Ramblin Ray and Lisa Raye. Really like them. Miss them.

I used to listen to Bob and Sheri (syndicated). Then they changed their format and they do a mix of music & talk. Now I download their shows to listen to on long trips (my normal commute is only 25 minutes).

Out of an hour show, the downloaded segments (so no music or commercials) is 18-20 minutes. :P

I listen to Bob and Sheri on their flagship station in Charlotte. I remember when Sheri first joined Bob. The whole station changed their format to more music. Matt and Ramona is on in the afternoons and they are more music now too. I don't like either shows as much since the format change.

I also listen to the Bobby Bones show in the morning while sitting in the van at the bus stop with the kids.. I only discovered them about 2 months ago!

I have an hour commute so I listen to the Bob & Tom show, have been for YEARS, they always make me laugh and the drive goes fast. On the way home I listen to audiobooks or music if I don't have a book loaded onto my phone.

DH listens to AM sports radio, ugh! I hate AM radio, it's so crackly and never clear.

I also listen to the Bobby Bones show in the morning while sitting in the van at the bus stop with the kids.. I only discovered them about 2 months ago!
I discovered them when I moved to Austin, TX 2 years ago which is where they were based at the time on a local station.

They have since changed cities as well as formats from top 40/Pop to Country now based in Nashville but I like them so much I followed and I also like country so it was not hard.

I go to work at 2:45 am so morning drive isn't on yet, the overnight guy is still on.
FM for me. Satellite (Sirrius 70's) for DW.

Radio in the last few months has gotten odd here. The talk radio station now simulcasts on both AM and FM, replacing one oldies station. Another oldies station just went country. My friends on the radio side tell me everyone is forgetting what a flop talk on FM and country were here 5 years ago, but new management insists this will work. So far, it hasn't and the prediction is at least one of the oldies stations will be back by years's end.

I listen to sports talk in the AM. I am so out of their target demographics, but enjoy most of their topics.

I listen to either radio Disney or some other pop music station before I drop DD off at preschool. I listen to Howard Stern after I drop her off

Scott and Todd? I miss them too :( I didn't know he was canned though - or that he was rehired again!

Not really into the new thing so far this week.

Drive to work is less than 5 minutes so I don't bother to listen to drive time radio.

I have a short 10 minute commute but usually listen to Ace & TJ Show syndicated out of Charlotte, NC.

Since they got rid of Rush earlier this yer, my radio dial and my iheartradio app doesn't move off of KFI AM640- more stimulating talk radio. (local talk radio out of LA)

I used to do bob and Madison years ago and I too stopped listening when Madison left - bob without a strong personality to balance him out is like nails on a chalkboard to me! :badpc:

I had a station that was a little talk and more music that recently went country - not my thing. At the same time the old rock station went to a more pop rock station - hard to describe but it's great and there is no morning show - just always music! I occasionally flip channels during commercials but I mostly listen to 96.1 in Raleigh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter