• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you like to be Suprised ?

Shiftgreen

Mouseketeer
Does anyone like to be suprised and not know what to expect on a new ride or attraction?
It started when we rode revenge of the mummy last year, I had no idea about the launch up the hill, and b/c of that it made it soo much funner, I was very suprised, I thought it was just some lazy type ride like POTC. CoP was another, I'm glad I didnt see any pics of it before hand, otherwise I might have avoided it.
Soarn I asumed was just a sim, so I couldnt understand how it could be fun..then unfortunatly I read that the 1st row goes 45 feet and so on..im not sure what that means b/c I stopped reading but I would have rather found out when I actually rode it.
Either way, its cool figuring it out on the way, if you got the time.

Mummy has a launched hill??? Thanks for spoiling that one! : )

In my opinion, aren't spoilers what most of these boards are about? But...Is there a difference between Spoilers and Information? You say you want to experience things for the first time, but if you aren't told about certain things, you might miss it. It's a catch-22 situation.

Mission: Space sounds like a nice fluffy ride up to the Red Planet doesn't it? I rode Mission to Mars at Disneyland way back when and that seemed pretty tame. You see a warning sign about the intensity of Mission: Space and you think to yourself, "If I can handle Tower of Terror, this should be easy." It's not until you see the barf bags located inside the ride that you realize that maybe the 45 minute wait was a bad idea.

I'd love to be surprised and experience things fresh and new but are you telling me you aren't dying to see the inside of Everest?

haha, I must be the few, I really just like seeing it for myself, I normally dont read post that involve reviews of rides or stuff like that unless I have done it, b/c I dont like spoilers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter