Do you like this name for my Puppy?

castoff

<font color=green>Something <i>Wonder</i>ful is ab
Hello Everyone :wave: This is going to be our puppy in 6 weeks. Right now he is only 6 weeks old. He is a Maltese. We were thinking of naming him " Dante" which means enduring & determination. Was just wondering what people tbought of the name for this little guy. Thanks, Tina
Mybaby3.jpg

Hi Tina, I say if you like it, go for it. But to me, Dante seems to be an awfully big and important name for such a cute little thing.

Dante does seem like a name for a bigger dog, but he's adorable and I'd name him whatever you like! You'll be calling him that for a very long time!

He looks more like a Philippe to me!

Serena said:
Hi Tina, I say if you like it, go for it. But to me, Dante seems to be an awfully big and important name for such a cute little thing.

Sorry guess I should have mentioned that when he gets a little older he will be competing in the ring. I guess that's one of the reasons why we came up with the name. I just can't wait to hold him. :goodvibes Tina

What a cutie and a very dashing name... I think it would make a statement if Dante is going to compete..

Mackey Mouse said:
What a cutie and a very dashing name... I think it would make a statement if Dante is going to compete..

Here is a picture of the mother. She is just as cute ! Thanks to everyone ! I think Dante will make a statement. :goodvibes

Daisy.jpg

noseybuddy said:
He is a cutie! I think Dante is fine.

Have to say..........your dogs are adorable ! I bet you have your hands full. :teeth: I am looking forward to all the fun and joy that this puppy will bring to our lives but know it's alot of work ahead. Tina

OMG.. the Mother with the barrettes....can you stand it?? No one wonder Dante is a cutie...

I love the name Dante and that is the most adorable puppy!

I can't take credit for the mother..........I don't own her. The father is just as cute ! Here's another picture of puppy. Is it possible for a puppy to already be spoiled? Everytime I look at his face I am at the store buying something else for him. :rotfl2:
Mybaby4.jpg

OMG taht is one cute dog. I want to kiss his whole face- enjoy him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter