• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you like these shoes?

It depends on what they're worn with. They could look pretty cool and classy, but they also have the potential to look like stripper shoes.

That's what I'm thinking. They look pretty Fredricks of Hollywood to me. Sorry. I just don't like them.

To actually qualify as stripper shoes they would need more of a platform on the front-not that I would know or anything but I am just saying.

My very first thought was that they looked like hooker shoes....and I wasn't going to post that. BUT, then you had to come along & add this info. Sooooo, unless that's your line of work ...... then I note NO. ;)

j/k :goodvibes

Well, I thought for when I go out to see clients (which is the only time I gussy up for work) I would wear them with a nice pant suit or even a longer lenghth skirt.

No, I don't.

I might have worn shoes like that when I was younger, but, now that I'm older (and married), I've learned that it's all about COMFORT!!!! My feet need to be comfortable...not look good!!!

And even if someone says they are comfortable...well...they're not good for your feet!

Well...there are nothing I would wear. What would you be wearing them with, and where to??

you must have real large feet , to have to strap them bad boys on them :lmao:

Ick, they look like they belong on a Bratz doll. Does the feet stay in them and change like in a Bratz doll?

No, save your money for something you must have.

Chile, my friend...they are horrendous:scared: :sad2:

What you don't think they would look nice with some fishnets:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ahhhhh the good ole days;)

You people are BRUTAL. I will take my shoes and leave now.

I forgot I was asking the Crocs crowd:rotfl: :rotfl:

What you don't think they would look nice with some fishnets:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ahhhhh the good ole days;)

You people are BRUTAL. I will take my shoes and leave now.

I forgot I was asking the Crocs crowd:rotfl: :rotfl:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: you're a nut but you have crappy taste in shoes :sad2:

they look uncomfortable to me - but i'm old and my feet hurt in anything:) .
but if you really like them, go for it.

No for me also. I could see something similar but better with the skirt Miss Jasmine and Judi referred to though.

I don't care for them. They might look better without the ankle strap.

Funny. I don't see them as stripper shoes at all. More like Nanny McPhee shoes!

Sorry!

Sorry...don't really care for them either. That big wide ankle strap is going to cut you off at the legs and make your legs look short.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter