• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you like these shoes?

I don't care for them, but then again I don't wear any shoes with ankle straps because I'm on the short side, and ankle straps just make short legs look shorter!

I like them with a longer length pencil skirt. I like these shoes, they remind me of something they wore in the 40s, one of my favorite eras when it come to fashion. They ARE different, and like anything that looks different, you are going to have people who don't care for them.

Same here. I thought they would be fabulous with a nice grey straight suit.

Clunky, complicated, and, like someone else said above, could have the tendency to look "like stripper shoes." I'm not sure that's the image you're trying to convey to clients? Maybe it is! Ha! :rotfl:

Same here. I thought they would be fabulous with a nice grey straight suit.

They would look great with that outfit. I would definitely not wear them with a shorter skirt. I like to have different styles of shoes in my collection so I like these.

I don't like them. However, if you have thin ankles, I think you can pull it off. Thick ankles + ankle straps= NO.

OMG! Just saw the cost! $340.00??? :scared1: NO WAY! LOL!

Might be cute with the right outfit. Like others said, NOT anything short.....it'll be looking all *stripper-ish*. But I have a hard time spending that much money on ANY clothing item, so the cost would make it a defiate NO.

Sorry.....:confused3

It depends on what they're worn with. They could look pretty cool and classy, but they also have the potential to look like stripper shoes.

The visual I got was bleached blonde hair, huge chest, skin-tight top, REALLY short skirt, killer legs, those shoes and no brain.

I don't like them.

The visual I got was bleached blonde hair, huge chest, skin-tight top, REALLY short skirt, killer legs, those shoes and no brain.

I don't like them.

Oh my goodness, you just described my husbands dream girl. :lmao: :lmao:
So opposite of myself.

My rule is...never spend $$ on shoes you are unsure of. If you simply could not live without them, that is another story. But, you are unsure enough to ask here, so I say no.

Not my style, but I don't think they are butt ugly.

Sorry, I can't get the above image out of my head!, so it's a no. :scared:

I am on the fence about buying them but I really love them. Hoping you all will say how ugly they are and save me some $;)

0403279419441_275x275.jpg

Do you want the nice version or the Allie version?;)

dominatrix- yes

non-dominatrix NO!
heel is too clunky for my taste.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter