Do You Like Star Wars?

Do You LIke Star Wars

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
No.

I've never really gotten the whole Star Wars thing. I just....don't get the whole 'thing' about it at all. :headache:

Yes I do...it probably was the best series until the newer ones came out(the bestseries now is Indiana Jones).

I love the originals best. I don't really like the prequels. Except that Hayden Christanson (sp?) Is mega hot,;)

YES! I love it x infinity. no joke. my favorite movies ever.
i have a lot of sw figurines and stuff like that. but one of my prized possessions is one of those force fx lightsabers. it looks like anakin's and it looks so real :D

i kinda hate it to be honest. there's such better sci fi out there, but star wars is the fan boy block buster that gets all the attention.

Star Wars is epic!, and so is Disney...sooo.

Star Tours at Disney = Super duper double epic win.

OMG STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

need i say more??

look at my siggy :)

omw i LOVE star wars episode 1 is my fav

:happytv: :worship:

i love all the star wars and im going to disney for star wars weekends

:woohoo::love::banana:

right now im reading the jedi apprentice, its all about obi one
a must read

:thumbsup2

I like it. I can't say I watch it often...I haven't in years actually. When Episode I came out in 1999 I remember I got all of these toys and played with them. I loved Jar Jar Binks (I know Episode I was seen as pretty bad though).

My brother is a HUGE fan and loves Star Wars everything.

Not soo much... I really dont understand anything thats going on... because they are supposed to be in the future yet to me it seems like the very far past... It just confuses me! :confused3:confused:

Not soo much... I really dont understand anything thats going on... because they are supposed to be in the future yet to me it seems like the very far past... It just confuses me! :confused3:confused:
It's like it says in the beginning "A long time ago in a galaxy far far away"

Yeah, but I havent watched it in LONG time

When I was in 6th grade I became a Star Wars maniac, I even went through a stage when I wanted to name my kids Luke,Leah, Anakin, and Padme

Now Im not obssessed but there still good movies

Just thought you should know:
I'm making fun of Alison (Jasmine45) for having and R2D2 stuffed animal.

Carry on....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter