• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do You know these people?

eeyorethegreat

DIS Veteran
If this is against Dis Board Regs (I don't think it is since I have seen similar posts from time to time), I apologize and I am sure this will be removed if there is a problem. I am just trying to pay it forward and spread some pixie dust. Here is the message from her giving me permission to post to Dis If this is you (Bernie) Please PM me and I will get you in touch with Jaclyn Thanks!
_______
Jaclyn I am a friend of ***** and saw your post about finding someone you met at WDW. Are you a member of the Disboards? If you are I would encourage you to post this photo and story on those boards. If not, I would like to have permission to do so. It has a wide audience and I think it could help in locating your friend, please let me know if you would like me to post this on Disboards for you. Good Luck! Sincerely Christine ****
________
Hey Christine! Thanks for the input. I'm not a member of the Disboards but if you wanted to post this for me, that would be great!! Thanks again!

Here is a link to the FB post we are referring to She has the settings for this post set to Public:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...=a.51815993962.65519.518058962&type=1&theater

Help us find Bernie!! In December, we went to Disney World for one day. We talked to a man named Bernie and his son while we waited in line for the gates to open, and then ended up spending 2-3 hours with them, enjoying several rides and attractions together before our Fast Passes led us in different directions for the day. We have some pictures of that morning that we want to send to Bernie, but we lost his email address! He was from Asheville NC, and we're hoping the magic of Facebook can help us reconnect. Please share this post and help us find Bernie (even if you're not from the Southeast- because who knows how we might be connected?! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter