Do you know of any places that do free shipping on cat food and litter?

Iheartfall

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to help my grandma since she no longer drives and its hard for her to get these heavy items home. I live hours away so its not something I can pickup for her. Free shipping would be perfect or just lower cost shipping. She has one cat so a big haul should last her months.

You can have several families go in on one Amazon Prime Account.

I piggybanked on my daughter's account (she lives 800 miles away). Both of us have free shipping, but she has the other benefits (free loan of Kindle Books, Amazon Streaming Video). If you use Amazon enough, it's worth it to get Prime.

Amazon is a good suggestion, I use them for everything. I have a prime account so usually shipping is free. I use Wag.com for cat food and litter all the time, there might be a $35.00 minimum. Wag.com is also linked to soap.com where you can get other household items. Your order shows up in a day or two delivered by UPS.

wag dot com. thats where we order dog stuff, but they carry cat stuff also.

I am a huge fan of chewy.com. They have free shipping on anything over $49, they ship super fast, and their customer service is outstanding. (And no I don't work there :lmao: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter