• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you know of any pharmacy that delivers to POR?

zaz

Mouseketeer
Hi!

I've just noticed that my supply of Meclezine is low (Bonine or the like) for motion sickness. I always take it when going into the park so I can do the rides.

In my part of Canada, it's on backorder and they won't receive any for the next 6 months.

So, do you know of any Orlando that would deliver to my resort? It would be greatly useful!

Thank you.

When we were at POR we had to have meds delivered. If I remember correctly, I looked in the yellow pages and found one that advertised delivery to the resort. You pay over the phone and they leave it at Bell Services so we didn't have to wait around the resort.

HTH!

The resorts have delivery from a private pharmacy and we had Bonjne the last time I was at the drug store.

There is a company called Turner Drugs which is in Celebration. They are the ones that Disney recommends; they have a $7.50 delivery fee. Check out www.turnerdrug.com for more detail.

Turner Drug also delivered to us last June. We forgot my husband's prescription. A very nice CM at Cinderella's Royal Table gave us the number and it was waiting for us when we returned to the resort later that afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter