Do you know of any pharmacy that delivers to POR?

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by zaz, Feb 9, 2013.

1. zaz

zaz Mouseketeer

Hi!

I've just noticed that my supply of Meclezine is low (Bonine or the like) for motion sickness. I always take it when going into the park so I can do the rides.

In my part of Canada, it's on backorder and they won't receive any for the next 6 months.

So, do you know of any Orlando that would deliver to my resort? It would be greatly useful!

Thank you.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. shenaniganzz

shenaniganzz DIS Veteran

When we were at POR we had to have meds delivered. If I remember correctly, I looked in the yellow pages and found one that advertised delivery to the resort. You pay over the phone and they leave it at Bell Services so we didn't have to wait around the resort.

HTH!

4. Lisa71

Lisa71 Adoption Rocks!

The resorts have delivery from a private pharmacy and we had Bonjne the last time I was at the drug store.

5. Cheshire Figment

Cheshire Figment <font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend

There is a company called Turner Drugs which is in Celebration. They are the ones that Disney recommends; they have a $7.50 delivery fee. Check out www.turnerdrug.com for more detail.

6. scrappinannie

scrappinannie Mouseketeer

I think this is who we used, too. I was just ask at guest services. They'll hook you up.:thumbsup2

7. Shelly F - Ohio

Shelly F - Ohio Disney Extraordinaire

I just saw Turner Drug make a deliver last week to AKL.

8. graceesmom

graceesmom DIS Veteran

Turner Drug also delivered to us last June. We forgot my husband's prescription. A very nice CM at Cinderella's Royal Table gave us the number and it was waiting for us when we returned to the resort later that afternoon.

9. zaz

zaz Mouseketeer

Great news. Thank you.