• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do You Know Me? Found Stuffed Puppy Dog at Disney World

Dreamer87

Earning My Ears
I'm a Cast Member at Disney World and found this small, stuffed puppy dog. His fur is worn and appears to be much-loved, and I imagine he is being missed somewhere by someone. I have reason to believe he may be an unclaimed item from Lost & Found. Based on some research I have done, it is possible this particular brand may have been sold in the UK, so I am posting here in hopes that (maybe you!) can help me.

He is an off-white color, with black nose and eyes. The inside of the ears are a plaid pattern with white, green and orange. Please share and help Puppy Dog find his owner! IMG_3513.JPG IMG_3514.JPG

Hope he gets claimed! I can remember the tears when one of my DDs lost a husky she'd bought at Epcot's Canada and left on her bed whilst we were at the parks - being primarily white he must have got whisked up with the sheets when the bedding was changed but the hotel staff were great and managed to get him back.

Aww that is so nice of you to try and find the owner, I hope somebody claims him:hug:

Hope he find his home soon.
What a shame he's lost

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter