Do you know if the 20% off for rebooking on the MAGIC this Spring is still valid?

s232271

Mouseketeer
I read that if you rebooked a cruise while onboard the MAGIC out of Galveston

this spring they were offereing 20% instead of 10% discount, does anyone know

if this is still the case?

or where I might find out?

thanks so much!

We sailed January 4th and rebooked but never heard this as an option, nôt that we were seeking to go on the magic again per se

We were just on the Fantasy the week of the 26th and I did not see it. I even looked because I was thinking of booking it if it was available. There was always a line at the booking desk so I never asked anyone but it was not offered any where that I seen.

It WAS featured when we sailed on the Wonder Jan 19th out of Miami.

Just off the Magic 5 days ago, and I re-booked...no 20% off. Otherwise, I would have been thrilled!!

I just checked the flyer we got when on the Magic from Galveston Nov 2012, and the 20% special was just for cruises from Galveston through May 2013. It was a separate 1-page flyer that was sitting out along with what I assume is the usual booklet that contains the Onboard Booking Offer.

I'll be on the Magic cruise that I booked for 20% off in 3 weeks and will be booking again (re-shopping) for Thanksgiving 2013 on the Magic from Galveston, but I expect that it will be the standard 10%, though it would be a really nice surprise if they've extended the 20%!

I just checked the flyer we got when on the Magic from Galveston Nov 2012, and the 20% special was just for cruises from Galveston through May 2013. It was a separate 1-page flyer that was sitting out along with what I assume is the usual booklet that contains the Onboard Booking Offer.

I'll be on the Magic cruise that I booked for 20% off in 3 weeks and will be booking again (re-shopping) for Thanksgiving 2013 on the Magic from Galveston, but I expect that it will be the standard 10%, though it would be a really nice surprise if they've extended the 20%!

The Magic won't be in Galveston anymore after May. It will be in Miami in Nov. 2013.

As of Tuesday, they still have the same flyer aboard the Magic. Our fall 2013 Galveston cruise was booked at 10% off.

I sailed on the Magic last week.

They were offering 20% off select cruises. it was mainly the longer 14 night.
The Panama Canal and Transatlantics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter