Do you know anything about the Beverly Garland Holiday Inn near Universal Hollywood?

Tuffy

Earning My Ears
I book into there for the pre-Anaheim part of our trip in August. Anyone stayed there who can say anything good/bad/neutral?

We stayed there 2 yrs ago. It was OK but an older hotel. It saved us money then staying at the Sheriton Universal. They have a free shuttle that runs to/from Universal Studios. It starts runng (I think) around 10:30am.

My sister and I stayed there a couple of years ago. It's okay--not bad. It used to be a Holiday Inn, I believe. The only big complaint we had was that there was no hot tub! After a day of tramping around at Universal Studios, we really could have used one! Other than that, it was nice enough and the price/location were good.

My dh and I stayed two years ago and we had a great experience. The staff went out of their way to help us and the rooms were nice. I would HIGHLY recommend it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter