Do you hide how much you love Disney?

Not even a little. I fart pixie dust and bleed dole whips. Anyone who knows me even a little knows that I'm a little obsessed.

I am lucky that around in AZ it's pretty common to visit Disneyland often or even have an AP. I work with kids, so wearing Mickey or other Disney shirts is a great common ground. And I am blessed that my best friend is also a Disney fan.

I don't have my house decorated with Disney stuff because I prefer other decor, but I have a Disney shelf in my home office and it keeps getting more stuff!

That said, most people don't want to hear the agonizing minute details of my planning, so it's nice to have the DIS to scratch that itch!

PHXscuba

Hahaha! Hide it?!? People think we're nuts. We have Disney pictures all over our house. We have a figment picture, a Thomas Kincaid Peter Pan painting, a giant Mickey Mouse puzzle framed, collages from all our trips, a happiest celebration on earth framed poster, goofy and Donald posters in our kitchen, a Snow White lithograph framed (it was from the first DVD we got). Many other things too, such as snowglobes, figurines, and vinylmations. Our house is a small ranch, so stuff isn't even spread out, lol.

This is me EXACTLY! Thank goodness I have a coworker who is as crazy about Disney as I am so that I have someone to talk to who understands! Also thank goodness that we don't have cubicles next each other or work on similar projects. We would never get any work done.

This is me, too. I was chatting with someone the other day about taking another trip in January (we were there this past January). She looked at me like I'd sprouted another head, so I just sort of gave up. I guess I don't want to waste my time talking about it to people who don't get it.

I also have a good friend at work who is as obsessed as I am. She's probably more so, to be honest. So I can send her an email telling her how much I would rather be climbing the steps of the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse and she gets it.

I used to have Mickey antenna toppers for my car. Until the day I backed into my garage and the door dropped down just enough the antenna got ripped away. Weirdly, I have no reception issues, so I haven't gotten it replaced. But I've considered it, so I can put my antenna toppers to use once more.

I'm not really in love with Disney movies, characters ect.. I mean I like them but, my real love is going to Disney World ! So much to do and see :thumbsup2

No... I can't hide it.

Thankfully my family is just as bad so I can talk with them.

I try to keep it contained around non-Dis lovers but you can't know me long without me mentioning Disney.

I do think my scrapbooking group is getting sick of my Disney LOs though. They're like, "jeez, you were at Disney again??!!"

Nope, I don't hide it here. :) Disney makes me happy. Everyone who knows me knows of my love of all things Disney. I have brought my children up in the fine art of loving Disney also. My son is maybe a little more quiet about it but I know that Florida is the place he most enjoys going!

The summer after I met my hubby we went to Disney World. He was like a kid running around with us enjoying everything as much as we did. I knew he was a keeper right then. When he proposed in front of the castle on a future visit to the Magic Kingdom I realized how completely he understood what Disney meant to me. :cloud9:

Hide it??? I couldn't hide it if I tried. Not that I want to try. I wear Disney shirts everyday. I have Disney all over my desk. I passed this obsession with Disney to my 2 DD's and my 3 GDS. The gds think it's "Nana's Castle" and I'm sharing with Cinderella. :cool1.
Kim

I couldn't hide it if I wanted too. Half my clothes are Disney, including some pants, all my jackets, most of my tshirts. I have a Mickey pin tattoo on my ankle and a Peter Pan tattoo on my shoulder. I will soon have Cindy's castle on my other shoulder. Not really thinking anyone would believe me if I said I hated Disney. In fact whenever I'm asked "do you like Disney?' I'm always saying 'nah, why would you ever assume that?'

No Way! We wear all of our Disney shirts often! I work at a hospital and majority of my scrub tops are Disney. My watch I wear to work is Disney. The sweatshirt I wear there is from Disneyland. My car has the antenna topper, stick figures on the window, and the air freshener. My phone has a minnie case. Have a few kitchen items. Christmas tree is slowly becoming Disney-ized.

The only bummer is one of my kiddos loves Disney, has probably 10-15 Mickey's from the parks. He wears a Disney shirt almost everyday. With him being in 4th grade it's not too cool to wear them I guess. He has said a few kids tease him about it being for babies. He tell me he doesn't care what they think and wants to to the CP and one day be an animator for Disney. I've asked him if he'd like to wear a few non-Disney shirts once in awhile...nope! He's secure in his manly Disneyhood! :thumbsup2

Not really, never seen a reason to hide it - although, I guess some may "question" it without my knowing.

I don't wear Disney clothes often (except for a Disney World track jacket) unless I'm in the parks. I do, however, have lots of souvenirs from the parks and I typically buy big pieces (Olszewski, Arribas Bros.) when I go to Disney World. I also have a lot of art work (all framed, of course) from both the parks and movies (vintage and modern) in my home. Not all over, but there's Disney touches here and there. Also have a Mickey Mouse iPhone case as well. I have been a Disney person ever since I can remember. While my family like it also, and "get it", they don't quite live it, like I do.

As far as at work, yes, I have a picture of the castle at my desk, some postcards from the parks/cruise and some collectibles - most people who come over to visit might say they are "cool" and ask to hear about my trips - never anything negative really. Maybe I just work with really nice people?? Lots of people only travel to the parks one time, and usually when they are kids, and don't think about returning - it just doesn't occur to them. Not that they wouldn't have a good time, it just doesn't even cross their mind to go there as adults - they'd rather go to an island, drink, party, and do that whole scene - that is NOT what goes on at Disney World - to each their own. Myself, on the other hand, can go once a year and NEVER be tired of it.

I also have all the movies as well.

It would be pretty hard for me to hide my love of Disney, as about 1/3 of my wardrobe now consists of Disney shirts, dresses, and shoes :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter