Do you have your tree up yet?? If so, post a pic, please!

We do the same thing, artificial tree in out front picture window (that one is all Disney) and then we cut down a tree for the family room. That is where Santa leaves the presents.:goodvibes

I haven't decided how, or if, I will decorate that tree yet. I keep going back and forth between just doing lights and maybe some wooden beads to going very formal on the ornaments, etc. I have a collection of "gold" ornaments from various trips we have taken, etc. and I might do just those on the tree with some silver and gold ribbons too.

Kitchen tree is up , GEAUX TIGERS!!

Opps hang on , cant get it to come up lol

Tuffcookie, I love your tree!!! How long have you been collecting Disney ornaments?

We're switching over to a Disney tree this year. We only have a few ornaments that we've bought during our trips over the past year, so our tree is going to be pretty sparse. I can't wait until our tree is as wonderful as yours!

232323232%7Ffp633%3A6%3Enu%3D3388%3E372%3E%3A99%3EWSNRCG%3D3356449733345nu0mrj

Ok, try again !!

Kitchen tree, Geaux Tigers !!!

Not real clear , off my phone . We love us some LSU !!

Den tree

232323232%7Ffp633%3A5%3Enu%3D3388%3E372%3E%3A99%3EWSNRCG%3D3356447357345nu0mrj

I see some holes that needs to be filled lol!'
One more to go , the big tree with all the family ornaments. Will get to that tonight and tomorrow.

ours is going up today because we are going on vacation to wdw soon and wont have time on turkey day!! We have a wdw themed tree also, we have got wdw stuff for it for about 8 yrs now so its filled with stuff from the downtown disney store and the resorts :) Its a 9 ft tree so I have about 300 ornaments! :eek: our tree is HUGE..It has white lights and glass garland.The ornaments are all very breakable lol we also have all the kids baby ornaments....and my dh and I have our "first christmas together" ornament, all of them mean something we did not just buy random things...we have resorts we have been at and all kinds of things...they have a story:) I can not wait to put it up.:goodvibes

ilovejack02.....LOVE your LSU tree!!! My DH, DS and DD are at the game right now......GEAUX TIGERS!!!! Your den tree is very cute too!!!

Okay, I guess I'll be the first! This is the Disney Tree I put up in my bedroom. I always put it up first so I can have a bit of a rest before putting the rest of my decorations up.

TC:cool1:

I love your Disney tree! I would love to have a tree in my bedroom to enjoy. Our bedroom is a little on the small side, but I could probably do it. Don't think I have the energy to decorate another room, though.;)

I think we will put up our tree next week while DS is home for Thanksgiving break.

All our Christmas decorations go up on Black Friday (if we're home & not traveling then it starts when we get home) but our main tree goes up a week later since that's when we go cut it down.

My DH puts all his Giants, flamingo & hawaiian shirt lights on the "alternative tree" which is a ficus in the family room :rotfl:

I love Christmas!

Oh goodness, IloveJack02, you have been busy already! I love both of your trees! Wish I had the energy to do all that! It's all I can do to get hubby to help put up our one, but would love to have more!

Yes, it is so fun to see everybody's! Please keep the pics coming when you all get around to putting yours up next week and thanks for all your response to this thread!!

Putting our 'little' tree up on either monday or tuesday depending upon when I can clean.

Mine will go up after dinner on thanksgiving....

My grandma told me when we were moving down here that I was going to have to decorate a palm tree, because they wouldn't have Christmas trees in Florida... (she was still mad about me moving) so I found a prelit palm tree on kohls.com and I ordered it to put up in the corner! I know she will get a big kick out of it. :)

Love your LSU tree!!!! Watching our boys right now!!! The only LSU ornament I have right now is the flag haning in our front yard. Maybe I will string some lights on it!! I see you are in Denham Springs. I have family there myself. GEAUX TIGERS!!

Should be lots more pics on Friday according to this! Looking forward to them!

Looking at these pictures is getting me in the spirit! I love Christmas trees!

DD's birthday is December 1st, so we have traditionally put the tree up on her birthday. This year DH is working so we probably will put it up the following Saturday when we celebrate her birthday since we won't want to decorate without him being part of the fun.

We were going to put ours up today and then we spent too much time at Hobby Lobby buying a ton of other christmas decorations so now the tree will go up tomorrow! I need to find all our new ornaments we bought in May at Disney.

Love all the pictures of trees in this thread!

Tuffcookie, I love your tree!!! How long have you been collecting Disney ornaments?
I started about 5 yrs ago. The Disney tree is my personal tree. I put the traditional tree up in the livingroom.
My favorite ornament is the Steamboat Willie one. It is animated and he whistles when you push a button.

Last week when I was at WDW I bought several of the Toy Story ornaments. The green dinosaur is holding a Mickey bar! :rotfl:

I got a terrific idea to add to the Toy story ornaments. I still had a bucket of those green army men from when youngest DS was younger. I used a hook on some of them to fill in some of the spaces around the Toy Story ornaments!:goodvibes

TC:cool1:

RachaelA, come back tomorrow and add your pic when you are finished! We need more pics....really getting me in the spirit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter