• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you have your Apple products engraved?

I have not and don't think I ever will. I have resold my IPODs in the past to upgrade to a newer version and I wouldn't want the value to go down by having it engraved.

Two of our iPods are (mine and son's (which has been passed now to DD))..both were gifts. :)

DS's touch is not engraved.

We usually do and I'm glad. My son's iPod was stolen and we were able to identify it by the engraving.

Nope, have never really seen the point, but then again I bought my own iPod and such, if it was a gift engraving would be nice.

Santa Claus brought my DS an ipod for Christmas one year. It was engraved with "Inspected by Chuck Norris." :thumbsup2

Santa Claus brought my DS an ipod for Christmas one year. It was engraved with "Inspected by Chuck Norris." :thumbsup2

Now that is cool!

My dad had DD's engraved before he gave it to her, which is nice, but for resale purposes I'm really not a big fan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter