Do you have to print ESTA straight away

Vixster

DIS Veteran
Going to do my ESTA Tomor and printer not working properly so just wondered if I have to print it off straight away or do they email me it that I can print off at a later date thanks

You don't get any email from them but you can go back into your ESTA and print off at a later date.
Just make sure you do take a copy, when we arrived in July they couldn't see 2 of ours on the system, so pleased I had printed them off.

right, you can go back to the cbp website

on the right side you'll see a box saying "retreive application", click there.
You'll need to enter your passport number, and if you have noted it down, the application number you were given when you did the ESTA

If you forget to write it down, you can still retreive it by providing your names, date of birth and country.

but just note the application number when you get the confirmation online, it will be easier when you're ready to print

You could print to a file on your computer and then print physically at a later date perhaps?

ford family

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter