• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you have to pick up La Nouba tickets one hour early?

scotthart

You didn't see anything
Just bought tickets to see La Nouba next week and was told that I ABSOLUTELY have to pick up the tickets at will-call one hour before showtime. The problem is that we are viewing Fantasmic the same night and I don't think we can get there an entire hour early. Fantasmic will be over at 7:30 and La Nouba starts at 9:00. I figure even if we catch a cab from the Studios to DTD we probably will not make it there by 8:00. Has anyone shown up less than an hour before showtime and had any problems? Thanks in advance.

I picked mine up the night before... is there any possibility that you can fit the pickup somewhere else in your schedule??

Actually, yes we can I did not even think of that. Heck it will be an excuse to check out the Adventurers Club for an extra night. Thanks kandmwedding!

They want you to pick them up an hour early because they want you sitting in your seat 30 mins before the show starts.

The show is AWESOME!! We just went on Sat.

ENJOY!!!

Hi scotthart,

Just wanted to say hi since we live in the same city.
How long is your upcoming trip.

Jim.:wave:

Hi Jim! Just three nights unfortunately. I was supposed to be going for a week over the Thanksgiving holidays, but my ex decided I could not take the kids for that long without her. I will be taking an old buddy of mine with me this trip, he is not much on Disney, but I hope to turn him to the Mickey side. Not going to be the same without the kiddos though.

Wow, glad I caught this thread. We're going a week from Friday and I had no idea I was supposed to pick up the tickets that early. We would have been HIGHLY disappointed if we'd gotten there 30 minutes before showtime and found out our tickets had been sold to someone else.

DIS saves the day again! :earsboy:

Hi scotthart,

Sorry to hear you only get to go for 3 days, and that your ex wouldnt let you take your kids. This will be our 2nd trip to WDW.
We (DW,DD3 and me) went this past May and loved it.

Jim.:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter