Do you have to make a reservation to have Tea at the Grand Floridian?

Kris Puyear

Mouseketeer
I am interested in finding out more about the Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian.

Can you go anytime during the 2:00-4:30pm time? Or do you have to make a reservation?

Which would you choose, the Tea for Two or the Buckingham Palace?

Any experiences would be appreciated!!!!!

Thanks,
Kris

;)

I would make a reservation just to be sure. We did the tea at Christmas and it was crowded. We made a PS and had to wait about 10 minutes. Two women, who did not have a PS, walked up the same time we did and were just being seated when we were leaving.

Better safe than sorry?

I would make a PS. We're a party of 6 so I guess it's harder to make one for our group than it would be for a smaller party. But, when I called about 110 days out, there were no openings for a party of 6 left on the first date I asked about. I picked another date and it worked. I was surprised that it would fill up so early especially for a slow time like November.

Hi Kris Puyear! :wave:

I would definitely make a PS for this. My boyfriend and I will be going to WDW in November, and I made a PS for 2:00pm. The CM told me that they had good availability for 2 people on that day, but you can't go wrong making the PS. You can always cancel if you decide later that you don't want to go to the High Tea.

I've never been to the GF High Tea, but I've heard great things about the Tea for Two. I think my DB and I will be having the Tea for Two in November.

Bon Appetit! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter