Do you have to buy park tickets to buy dining plan?

yooperfan

Hi HO, hi ho, it's off to work we go
i should no this, but if we stay at WL with a room only discount, can I buy the dining package without purchasing park tickets? We have 9 day passes from past stay play, dine promotion we didn't need to use at the time as we had AP's that trip. Thanks.

You can book a ticketless package with a paid dining plan, but you will have to call because it cannot be booked online.

You will have to call and ask for a ticketless package, but you should be able to do it. I don't know if it's possible with the room discount, but I don't know why it wouldn't be. However, your room-only then becomes a package and all package rules the apply.

You can call and add dining, and you will be able to keep your room discount. I did it a few weeks ago.

Previous posters are correct, it will become a package and package rules will apply.

We are booking a one night room only before our FD package starts, we also have unused tickets from past trips. Can you book it for just one night?

We are booking a one night room only before our FD package starts, we also have unused tickets from past trips. Can you book it for just one night?

Yes you can. Just be sure that paying for the plan works for you for just that one night. You will not be able to combine credits from the two plans to "pay" for a signature meal, but you will be able to use your credits from that first night until midnight of the day you check out.

Yes you can. Just be sure that paying for the plan works for you for just that one night. You will not be able to combine credits from the two plans to "pay" for a signature meal, but you will be able to use your credits from that first night until midnight of the day you check out.
Thank you for the reply. After looking at it, no it is not cost effective for one night. We will pay OOP for ohana and a QS and still come out ahead, makes me question the purchasing the dining plan at all! FD yes, oop not so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter