Do you have to already have a ressie?

ampc3

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone, I have been lurking around here for awhile and Finally joined in on the fun! :thumbsup2 ........... I have a question I am hopping someone can answer for me.. We are in the beg stages of planning a trip for next year.

Of course it has been a dream of mine to bring my girls to CRT to have a meal. I realize I can't even try for that until 180 days out, I believe.

Can I try and make ADR's if I DON'T have anything booked yet for a room or pkg? Or do I have to ALREADY have a ressie on file?
Thanks so much :goodvibes

You don't have to have a resort reservation to make ADRs, or at least I do nt think so because you can still make them is you are staying offsite. You wouldn't have a room reservation with Disney then. You can always make them and then cancel if you decide not to go.

Just wanted to say Welcome to the Disboards, ampc3! :welcome:

You can absolutely make an ADR without have a resort reservation. I made ours for Thanksgiving and I have no idea where we are staying - onsite or offsite. That's what I told the person who took the reservation and it was fine.

Thanks to all who answered.. I wasn't sure who could make ADR's thought it was a "perk" for staying onsite, but makes cense if that is not the case anymore... I will be calling for sure once my 180 days is up!:)

Welcome! And enjoy all the planning. Your little ones are ripe for a character meal or two!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter