• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you have Personalized Book From Disneyshopping?

Kerlynne

DIS Veteran
Hi, silly question for you guys! lol :o
I would like to get my son one of those personalized books from Disney Shopping .com
I was hoping someone had one and can tell me if where they ask if you want to put in a "friend" if I could have them print "mommy" there, or will that not sound right.
I'm also wondering if you decide not to add a friend what do they do instead? Is it "Childs name", & “friend" found Nemo; so by omitting that name doesn't matter?

Thanks!

We have the CARS one for my DS5 and I used his little brother's name as his friend - that way it would kind of be for both of them. The main child is definitely printed throughout the book more than the "friend". There are just a few occasional references to the "friend". In the CARS book, the child is a reporter interviewing Lightning McQueen about the big race. The "friend" is a photographer. I don't remember the story word for word, but I think "Mommy" would have sounded fine in his. It's a really cute book - much longer than I expected it to be (but still not so long that they lose interest before it's over) and they love to hear their names as part of the story.

HTH!

My sister got them for my kids last Christmas. They have the fairies, princess, and pirates ones. The girls' books have 3 names (main DD, other DD, and cousin), but in the pirates one she put DS's name, Uncle John, and Daddy as the characters. It sounds fine in the story.

I don't know what they would put if you left off a friend. The friends are in separate lines from the main child, so they will have to fill it in with something. Maybe they would just insert a character from the real story, but I really don't know. I would just put mommy. That would be more fun, especially if you're reading it together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter