Do you have Disney reservations for the summer that you have not cancelled?

We rebooked our spring trip for late summer. We will see where things are in a few months. It can be moved again if need be.

Last edited:
We are supposed to go 7/2-7/7. Haven’t cancelled yet but I think either the parks will not be open or it will be so modified that it is not worth making a trip. Plus I know I will be extra jumpy about hearing someone cough, sanitizing our hands constantly, wiping surfaces, not touching handles/railings/ etc. Our spring break trip to WDW and our late May trip to NYC were cancelled so what’s one more cancellation at this point...

We have a trip in mid August. Just playing wait and see right now. I am wondering how international travel will be then as I doubt that it will be fully open by then. It may just be Americans able to get to Disney. Again it is wait and see. We also have a November trip since we had to reschedule our May trip. Whenever we do go I suspect the process to get into the parks will be a bit different and more involved.

We are scheduled to go with friends in July for my 50th birthday. We haven't canceled yet, but I've resigned myself to the fact that I will probably end up spending my birthday sitting on my couch. :/ It's so disappointing. I have been planning on this birthday trip for a few years.

I have plans to visit DL with my family the last week in June, and I made a "backup" hotel reservation for two weeks later in July. We have a very short summer so that's the latest we could go.

Thankfully they're cancelable within a few days of the arrival date, so I am just waiting to see what happens in California.

Same here - playing it by ear - booked for July 14 - and won't cancel until mid june, unless Disney does it for us
Same here. Last of July. Won’t cancel unless we have to & then we’ll just move it til whenever we can. I don’t see a need to cancel it.

I have June 27th - 30th, July 24th - 28th, and August 9th. I’m more than likely going to cancel the June trip since it’s a cash stay. My other trips are all on expiring DVC points.

I’m optimistic that my July and August trips will happen.

I’m hoping my DD graduation trip for mid July will happen... losing hope though.
Poor thing already most likely gonna miss prom and graduation.

Planning for November at USO but haven't booked yet. Hoping it will be possible and also hoping for BIG discounts.

We have plans for very late August into Sept. I don't currently feel good about those plans, but we haven't cancelled them. We can wait right up to the last minute to cancel ours, so that's what we will likely due unless some sort of announcement is made to indicate that chances of going are absolutely zilch ahead of time.

Early fall and I'm in the wait and see mode. If the parks are open but everything isn't operating I'll cancel and go next year. I'm not paying a premium price for a modified product.

We've decided to have a family meeting about any modifications if and when the time comes. We were able to get some really nice reductions in price for this trip that we will lose if we reschedule, (Just our transportation costs alone will jump about $1000.00 if we have to go June 2021 (our back-up plan) instead.) so I feel like we're personally not paying the most premium price for this particular trip, but I do get where you're coming from, which is why we'll put it up to a family vote in the future.

Do you have Disney reservations for the summer that you have not cancelled?

We have a mid July reservation, and I am waffling about what to do.
I guess time will tell. It is booked through the Disney Travel Company, so has a 30 day cancellation policy.

We're in the UK and were due to hit Disney at the end of our vacation on July 26th for 10 days. Have today rescheduled our flights and other booked accommodation for July 2021 as we have resigned ourselves to the fact that this will not be over by then. So we miss our annual trip to AKL for another year... but hey, we are the lucky ones! So many people have died, so many loved ones lost.

We are scheduled to go with friends in July for my 50th birthday. We haven't canceled yet, but I've resigned myself to the fact that I will probably end up spending my birthday sitting on my couch. :/ It's so disappointing. I have been planning on this birthday trip for a few years.

I turned 50 this past Saturday - social distancing. It is a bit depressing, although I did make sure we had cake.

My birthday trip was supposed to be to Italy March 12-25th, but that obviously didn't happen either.

I keep telling myself to be patient, the time will come...lol!

We are booked for a relaxing stay/retirement celebration trip for my MIL at Vero Beach on dvc points in August. I'm not canceling anything unless it's cancelled for us. I'm actually hopeful that the offsite DVC resorts will reopen more quickly than onsite - and just because of the maximum number of guests that can be at the resort - i'm not too concerned about the state of things.

We have another dvc trip, for WDW, for thanksgiving. Hopeful that we are able to do that but even if we can't hit the parks, we would still go as long as the resorts and Disney Springs were open and fully functional.

We have reservations for the June 27 9 day cruise on the fantasy. It still hasn’t cancelled and we have a night at Rivera with points before the cruise. Waiting to see what Disney Cruise does. And we switched our may 11 reservations for aulani to September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter