• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you have any sibs ?

Poohbear14

Mouseketeer
I have 3 siblings. They are very annoying :rolleyes: . Once I was at an awards ceremony for school and when they called my name my two year old sister ran up to me and yelled my name. She was running around the gym and being all hyper. It was so embarrasing :eek: . Did anything like this ever happen to you?:Pinkbounc

well im the youngest so nothin embarrassing ever happened. i have 2 sisters by the way. 1 is 20 and the other is 16.

I have one younger sister who is turning 15 on Thursday. We get along really well.

I have one older sister who is going to be 20 in May. We get along pretty good, alot better than we used to! There is exactly 5 years and 5 days between us! :)

I have one younger brother who's 14. But 3 of my cousins are like siblings to me, one is 11, one's 15, and the other's 17.

I have one bro,hes 9

hes very annoying..but sometimes he can be ok

i have 4 siblings! 3 brothers 18,14,12 and one little sister who is 10.. wow it is 18, 16, 14, 12, 10.. haha never really realized that till now. But yeah i have had plenty of embarressing moments with them :p

I have one sis who is 11. She is so annoying. Whenever I have people over she tries to show off. I cant stand it!

I have 2 little brothers who are 8 and 12. They were cute when they were little but now they're pretty much just annoying.

My younger brother and sister are twins turning 14... ack! Today! Gotta rush out and buy presents!!! But really, they're very cool. My sister is very natural around my friends and is closer to some of them than she is to her own friends! My brother's got ADD and is therefore a little hyper most of the time, but we know how to deal with it and he's a cool guy anyway.

i have a younger brother who's 11 and a younger sister who's 7
*embarrassment and annoyance central*

I have one 10 yr. old lil sis. She's annoying and embaressing but I don't know what I would do without her.:)

2 11 year old brothers. They just started at my skewl in september and they and their friends find it hilarious 2 call alll my mates goths and stuff. Its so embarrasing and annoying

One younger sister, who's 14 next month. Half the time I'm trying to kill her, the other half she's my best friend :rolleyes:

She has RSD, so spends half her time in a wheelchair, so guess who everyone sides with when we fight.........:rolleyes:

- Suzi
:D

I have an older bro who is 18 and leaving soon for boot camp (my marine brother). He is also about to start working for the Disney Store at our mall! And then there is me! I'll be 15 in 2 days!!!!! Car keys here I come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter