Do you have any "height" restrictions

I'm about 5 feet tall. My boyfriend is about 5'4". It works.

In college I dated a guy who was 6'2". It wasn't an issue.

I have to admit it - I want the guy to be taller than I, even when I'm in heels.

However, I'm 5' 2", so it's not that hard.

DH is a little over 6'.

tumblr_m7a7o9YqSe1qkz4e3_zpsd6cfe1ac.gif

When I was in my teens I felt uncomfortable if my date was shorter than me. I was 5 ft 9 inches. I am now an inch shorter. There was only one guy that I dated for a while that was a few inches shorter than me. Really nice guy. Very thoughtful and kind. Wouldn't you know, he is my "what if" guy.

I still think about him from time to time wondering, what if. Funny, I found him on Facebook and we "became friends". He is happily married, has a lovely family, grandchildren. Still nice looking, but still short. :laughing: At this age, now it doesn't bother me, but of course it is too late.

I guess appearances really shouldn't matter but when you are young and immature, it does make a difference.

I don't know if I'd really eliminate a romantic interest because of their height (it never happened before I married, at least!), but growing up with a father and three brothers all over 6'2", I definitely was raised to consider any men under 6' to be short. :laughing: I'm 5'6" and DH is 6'3".

I'm very small, 5'2 and I love a taller man. It makes me feel safe and protected. I never thought that taller men liked women as short as me, I always thought they wanted tall women but I was mistaken:rotfl:

I am about 5'2 so I wanted guys to be taller than me. Usually I dated guys about 5'4 or 5'5. DH is almost 5'8. I was able to wear 3" wedges at our wedding and still be shorter than him! :cool1:

I am 5 11.5 and DH is 6 foot. So basically the same height, I always tease him that I am taller though because he looks shorter then me. He is built like a gymnastics, with wide shoulders, out weighs me by about 50 lbs and I am on the slim side. I don't think I would like someone much smaller than me though, not sure to be honest. Married my one and only ;).

I like freakishly tall guys. Only. That's my thing. I don't even care what they look like in the face, so long as they are super tall. Thurston Moore, Andy Pettitte, that kid from the Fresh Beat Band, Shaq, whatever. I just love them. I've never dated anyone under 6' or maybe even 6'2", and that includes high school.

My husband is only 6'4". Oh well.

I am 5'7 and my fiance is 6'7. I like that he envelops me when we hug.

The shortest guy I've ever dated was 5'11 and the tallest I've ever been is 4'11. I have always loved tall men! The tallest was 6'8. :cloud9:

The shortest guy I've ever Ted was 5'11 and the tallest I've ever been is 4'11. I have always loved tall men! The tallest was 6'8. :cloud9:

Girl, you're making my head hurt...what???

I always wanted the guy to be taller than I am but at 5'3" that wasn't hard. DH is 5'8" and always taller than me even when I wear heels (every day!)

This is hilarious!!:rotfl2::rotfl2: I was a hell no he won't be under 6'
My xDH was over 6'3" as was all my guys before so who do I end up with - a wonderful, spectacular guy of 5'7".

You never know, never throw away that guy/gal according to height. Happiness comes anywhere/anytime.:thumbsup2:cool1:

We are 5'5" and 6'5". I stand on the 1st step to make out with him. Yes, we still make out, lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter