• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you have a word that you just like to say?

i like to say "bleh" when i dont like something

I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says Shenanigans. :lmao:

LOL, I looked at your comment and I'm thinking "I have heard that before!" Then it hit me. It's one of DH's favorite movies. He would have left me if I hadn't recognized it! We always use the "liter o cola" line a lot. That movie is so stupid but so funny!

Mine is more of a phrase that is used as an exclamation: "Christ on a pony". It is usually said following something not going right, kind of an "oh crap" replacement.

...another version of that is 'cheese'n'crackers'....

Hyperbole is my favorite word and "I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request" is my favorite phrase.

bar-221i.jpg

I am a fan of these words:

Gnarley
Chillax
Bloody *ell

I am a fan of this saying:

Who licked the frosting off your cupcake? (To be used instead of "What the *ell is your problem?", or "Why are you such a crabby pants?")

"who licked the frosting from your cupcake?" is definitely classier than "who peed in your cornflakes this morning?" My uncle got me saying that years ago... I think I found a replacement phrase.

I like the word---alas. use it all the time when there is something that I regret. "alas, I won't be able to go to the concert"

I also like "absolutely" and "definitely" ---used at the pivotal moment it clarifies the point precisely. Silly.

I like "snarky" and "snark" also.

"who licked the frosting from your cupcake?" is definitely classier than "who peed in your cornflakes this morning?" My uncle got me saying that years ago... I think I found a replacement phrase.

I'm so going to have to borrow that sometime! I love cupcakes, so that's just perfect.

I think my favorite current word is defenestrate :thumbsup2

Haha I love that one too.

I love "behoove".

Good one!

I thought of 2 more this morning in the shower (I do my best thinking there)
1. po-po as in "The po-po are here...be cool." (too many times watching Aliens in the Attic with my kids)
2. schitzy as in "The cat was totally schitzy this morning" (crazy)

Maybe I should compile a list????

My phrase of the moment is "quicker than a rat on a cheetoh" (like "He ate that pizza quicker than a rat on a cheetoh"). My pastor says it all the time (during his sermons). He's funny like that.

DS8's favorite word is "Dude". Drives me nutso!

I also say 'Oh my geez' alot.

My phrase of the moment is "quicker than a rat on a cheetoh" (like "He ate that pizza quicker than a rat on a cheetoh"). My pastor says it all the time (during his sermons). He's funny like that.

DS8's favorite word is "Dude". Drives me nutso!

I also say 'Oh my geez' alot.

I am also from Asheville NC, Just wanted to say hello to a neighbor!!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter