• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you have a sports team you hate?

manchurianbrownbear said:
I separate green and yellow M&M’s so the colors never meet in my mouth!

We have little colored plastic drinking glasses and my kids know that when you’re loading the dishwasher, green and yellow glasses cannot be stacked next to each other.

You have to spend some time with their fans to understand!

Hey that sounds like my house. Except the Colors are different. We don't buy clothes that have orange and blue or orange and gree together. There is nothing in our home that has those colors on them!!

My 4 year old DS says "Hey Mommy those people like the BAD "crocodiles" every time he see a Florida Gator emblem on someone's car or clothes.

Our hates: Miami Hurricanes and Florida Gators

GO NOLES!!!

RAIDER HATER HERE!!!! Can you tell by my sig...lol

also hate Cheifs, Red Wings, Yankees, T-wolves, Ohio State and Nebraska

Mister Incredible said:
Yankees-of course I'm a sox fan

Philly Eagles-Fans were a$$ at the superbowl, now I enjoy watching them lose and lose T.O.!

Montreal Canadians-Die hard Bruins fan

Well you really must hate the HABS you didn't even spell it correctly spelled I am a die hard HABS fan so I hate the leafs more than any one team in any type of sports going.

STANLEY CUP LOL Montreal Canadiens

We're huge Steeler fans in my house and we HATE the Cowboys! It doesn't look like we're alone though, eh?

kydisneyfans said:
The Baltimore Ravens-or anything Art Modell ever had his hands on.

GO BROWNS-there's always next year.

You know I grew up hating the Steelers and still due. But I REALLY hate the Ravens. I would also love to let the DAWG pound in a locked room with Art Modell.

As a Detroit Red Wings fan, it's in my contract to hate the Colorado Avalanche with a passion. :p

I have three favorite football teams: The Oakland Raiders -- have been for MANY years (George Blanda was young when I started out as a fan!); the NY Giants, and whichever team is playing Dallas this week.

Top of the list:

Dallas Cowboys- I love it when they lose!

Also:

Texas A&M
St. Louis Cardinals
Chicago Cubs
Atlanta Braves
New York Yankee$$$

I guess being a Yankees fan I should hate the Red Sox, and I do for the most part when they play each other. But I will admit that I like watching Johnny Damon and David Ortiz play. :rolleyes:

Papa Deuce said:
Who is it?

Mine is the Dallas Cowboys. Other than that, nope.

Ahhh you can tell your near Philly. We hate the Cowboys here too. Let's hope tonights game goes our way.

NFL -- Philadelphia Eagles

NASCAR- Robby Gordon and Kevin Harvick --both whiny babies!

College football - PennState and Texas Longhorns

College BB- Duke

j13jdp said:
I must agree with a few others "YANKEES SUCK"
Gee. Only five posts for you so far. Welcome to the DISboards. I'm so glad to see that we have another fine, intellectual member. :rolleyes:

As I Yankees' fan, I'm certainly not enamoured of the Red Sox. OTOH, I've never understood why Yankees' fans hate the Mets, and vice versa. It makes no sense to me. We're not in the same league, we only play each other six times in those stupid Interleague games (Can MLB please get rid of these, please? Oh wait, the subtitle for Interleague is "Let's get the Yankees in town so we can generate income.") Anyway, I'm fine with it when the Mets win as long as they're not playing the Yanks. I figure it's good for NYC when both teams win.

The Red Sox on the other hand should go 0-162 and I'd be very happy! :rotfl2:

From a Western New Yorker -
In no particular order of hatred:
NY Yankees
Miami Dolphins
Toronto Maple Leafs
Okay, so it was in a particular order!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter